You got to love Castro!

Why don't you move to Cuba then Old Rocks....you'll live longer....:eusa_whistle:

Yes, we have supported lesser evils in order to defeat greater evils...the enemy of my enemy and all that....however.... that still does not sanction evil...or excuse Castro...one of the most evil tyrants on the face of this earth...

Even if Castro actually is developing a good health care system (one thing he can focus on because the US embargo does not restrict medical help and supplies) to showcase to the world and to use as a propaganda tool....that does NOT mean his evil regime should be accepted by the US....you patsy liberals will use any excuse to be friendly to commies...

The only reason Obama, our marxist prez, is lifting some sanctions on Cuba is because he is sympathetic to communists...

one of the most evil tyrants on the face of this earth.

Oh really? Heck he's got some serious competition! Now we enter the realm of hyperbole SE. But then if you regard Obama as even slightly left of centre, let along vaguely Marxist, I'm not surprised.

Yessir...I'd say old Castro is right up there as one of the worst...

The Tyrant Hall of Shame includes:

* Kim Jong-il/North Korea
* Hu Jintao/China
* Seyed Ali Khamenei/Iran
* King Abdullah/Saudi Arabia
* Muammar al-Qaddafi/Libya
* Omar al-Bashir/Sudan
* Islam Karimov/Uzbekistan
* Saparmurat Niyazov/Turkmenistan
* Fidel Castro/Cuba

Amazon.com: Tyrants: The World's 20 Worst Living Dictators: David Wallechinsky: Books

At least he's last! :lol:

one of the most evil tyrants on the face of this earth.

Oh really? Heck he's got some serious competition! Now we enter the realm of hyperbole SE. But then if you regard Obama as even slightly left of centre, let along vaguely Marxist, I'm not surprised.

Yessir...I'd say old Castro is right up there as one of the worst...

The Tyrant Hall of Shame includes:

* Kim Jong-il/North Korea
* Hu Jintao/China
* Seyed Ali Khamenei/Iran
* King Abdullah/Saudi Arabia
* Muammar al-Qaddafi/Libya
* Omar al-Bashir/Sudan
* Islam Karimov/Uzbekistan
* Saparmurat Niyazov/Turkmenistan
* Fidel Castro/Cuba

Amazon.com: Tyrants: The World's 20 Worst Living Dictators: David Wallechinsky: Books

At least he's last! :lol:

Saving the best....er, worst... for last.....? :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back