You Go President Trump

I'd love to see a Trump-Clinton race. Hillary would, no doubt, kick the goofball's a**.

Yes, because we all want to LOOK and HEAR from this bitch for 4 years...

Hillary_Old_Young_Hip.jpg

Interesting argument ---- since Rump is older than Hillary.... :eusa_whistle:

dumbass.gif
What by 9 FUCKING months! You still OCD OLDE Girl! What an :ahole-1:

Busted. You lose.

Hillary and Trump are a lot alike. Both have massive egos and want the power of the presidency.
'
Trump made it legally... the Clintons...NOT SO MUCH! How many people have turned $1000 into $100K with CATTLE FUTURES?

"Legally" -- by inheritance.
That plus a series of bankruptcies and bloviating bullshit about threatening to sue people. Like the way he sued Palm Beach County three times because he didn't like planes flying over his estate. Or the way he sued an author for quoting his net worth as less than it was. All of which were tossed like a salad of course.

Not that he's an egomaniacal entitlement-mentality fuckwit attention whore laughingstock or anything....

I'd love to see a Trump-Clinton race. Hillary would, no doubt, kick the goofball's a**.
Yes, because we all want to LOOK and HEAR from this bitch for 4 years.
Still better than any of the clowns the Republicans have.

cpac-clowns.jpg
What you talkin' bout, Boy?

Hillary-Clinton-the-Clown-s-Political-Baggage--114794.jpg
Pale imitation of the Republican clowns, bro, but I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That clown car is going to need some airsick bags. :laugh2:

Yes, because we all want to LOOK and HEAR from this bitch for 4 years.
Still better than any of the clowns the Republicans have.

cpac-clowns.jpg
What you talkin' bout, Boy?

Hillary-Clinton-the-Clown-s-Political-Baggage--114794.jpg
Pale imitation of the Republican clowns, bro, but I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That clown car is going to need some airsick bags. :laugh2:
As an OLD BAG, they'll simply place Hillary in it!

Yes, because we all want to LOOK and HEAR from this bitch for 4 years...

Hillary_Old_Young_Hip.jpg

Interesting argument ---- since Rump is older than Hillary.... :eusa_whistle:

dumbass.gif
What by 9 FUCKING months! You still OCD OLDE Girl! What an :ahole-1:

Busted. You lose.

Hillary and Trump are a lot alike. Both have massive egos and want the power of the presidency.
'
Trump made it legally... the Clintons...NOT SO MUCH! How many people have turned $1000 into $100K with CATTLE FUTURES?

"Legally" -- by inheritance.
That plus a series of bankruptcies and bloviating bullshit about threatening to sue people. Like the way he sued Palm Beach County three times because he didn't like planes flying over his estate. Or the way he sued an author for quoting his net worth as less than it was. All of which were tossed like a salad of course.

Not that he's an egomaniacal entitlement-mentality fuckwit attention whore laughingstock or anything....

What you talkin' bout Girly?

clinton-foundation-scandal1.jpg

Forum List

Back