You Go President Trump

It isn't even an election year, helllloooo....
smack-self-in-the-head.gif

In a 14 way race it should not be surprising that he is second or even first in the polling because he is such a polarizing figure. A good chunk of the population will think he is the best thing since sliced bread because he is so outspoken and he does not bend with the wind. However, most will not vote for him because some of what he says makes him come off as a loose cannon, too extreme to test as president. I doubt that he will ever poll higher than 25%, even when most of the other republicans are out of the race.

Also, being president is a lot different than being the boss. He will not be able to fire congress or the Supreme Court when he doesn't get his way.

But.....he has to get some accolades for screwing up a 5 billion dollar deal with Miss America pageant....

No question, that seems to win votes. Like all those bankruptcies and frauds...

In a 14 way race it should not be surprising that he is second or even first in the polling because he is such a polarizing figure. A good chunk of the population will think he is the best thing since sliced bread because he is so outspoken and he does not bend with the wind. However, most will not vote for him because some of what he says makes him come off as a loose cannon, too extreme to test as president. I doubt that he will ever poll higher than 25%, even when most of the other republicans are out of the race.

Also, being president is a lot different than being the boss. He will not be able to fire congress or the Supreme Court when he doesn't get his way.

I'm sure he'd threaten to sue them though.

These threads/polls do serve one function -- it's instructive to find out who the authoritarian sycophants are.

But.....he has to get some accolades for screwing up a 5 billion dollar deal with Miss America pageant....

His correct stance on illegals ruffled idiot feathers. He is verbalizing what millions upon millions Americans are thinking. He could win, you know.
Mrs Clinton couldn't even manage her own household and she wants to run a nation??

His correct stance on illegals ruffled idiot feathers. He is verbalizing what millions upon millions Americans are thinking.

Millions upon millions are thinking "it's all about Numero Uno", "give me two weeks and I'll have this place bankrupt" and "worship me or I'll sue"?

Good to know. Hope I don't run into these assholes...

Fuck it, go Trump! :laugh:

We have but a limited time to enjoy the flame-out. It promises to be as rewarding as the others.
Me, I wanna be in court when these "freedom of speech" lawsuits are laughed out. Just in case they're not televised. That'll be some funny.

Say TOS I love your Lush Rimjob sigline emoticon. Very stylish. :thup:

Hillary and Trump are a lot alike. Both have massive egos and want the power of the presidency.

Forum List

Back