You go, girl~Kamala Harris on Trump: 'I believe Congress should take the steps towards impeachment'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sen. Kamala Harris said Monday that she supports Congress moving towards impeachment, a step further than the California Democrat has gone in the past on whether President Donald Trump should be impeached.

Harris' comment at a CNN town hall in New Hampshire comes amid a growing debate among Democrats over whether the House should move to impeach the President in the wake of special counsel Robert Mueller releasing his report on Russian intervention in the 2016 election and Trump's efforts to obstruct the investigation.

"I think we have very good reason to believe that there is an investigation that has been conducted which has produced evidence that tells us that this President and his administration engaged in obstruction of justice," Harris said. "I believe Congress should take the steps towards impeachment."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

This, after Pelosi explained to the Dimwits that trying to pursue impeachment at this time would only hurt them.

Now Kamala comes out with the impeachment notion.....backed by CNN and MSNBC!

She is just trying to get attention. This will not get her the Dem nomination.....even when she tries to sleep her way to the top!

t2ixsibbw0d21.jpg

Good luck selling that idea to your colleagues who AREN'T from liberal districts like yours, Kamala! They're going to have to run for reelection next year and if the only thing they've done is waste time and money chasing an impeachment that has ZERO chance of passing in the Senate...if THAT is the sum total of what they've done for their constituents then they might as well resign. People like Harris are taking the Democratic Party further and further to the left. That works on the coasts...it's a recipe for disaster for the rest of the country.

Sen. Kamala Harris said Monday that she supports Congress moving towards impeachment, a step further than the California Democrat has gone in the past on whether President Donald Trump should be impeached.

Harris' comment at a CNN town hall in New Hampshire comes amid a growing debate among Democrats over whether the House should move to impeach the President in the wake of special counsel Robert Mueller releasing his report on Russian intervention in the 2016 election and Trump's efforts to obstruct the investigation.

"I think we have very good reason to believe that there is an investigation that has been conducted which has produced evidence that tells us that this President and his administration engaged in obstruction of justice," Harris said. "I believe Congress should take the steps towards impeachment."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

This, after Pelosi explained to the Dimwits that trying to pursue impeachment at this time would only hurt them.

Now Kamala comes out with the impeachment notion.....backed by CNN and MSNBC!

She is just trying to get attention. This will not get her the Dem nomination.....even when she tries to sleep her way to the top!

t2ixsibbw0d21.jpg
Is this a minimum wage gig?

Oh and just what do they think they impeach Trump for??

I'd like to know. Wouldn't you??

The Dems are bat shit crazy.

Forum List

Back