You Get What You Pay For!

Huh? you are just adding in other corporate welfare points. Which I do not disagree with.

My point on much of ag subsidies being corporate welfare is also a valid point.

teabagger-fete.gif

Typical neocon dodge.....avoid acknowledging the obvious bad practice by their leadership and try to justify it by blaming "them" (whoever "they" are) with some lame and tired neocon accusation.

It's not an accusation it's a fact.

What, that's Boehner and company are in the pockets of corporations? Hell, that's old hat....I just wanted to remind folk like you of it.

Oh, and if you want to try an change the subject, at least get your talking points in line with the rest of the neocon squawk fest...because that percentage point of yours keeps fluctuating like a cheap ham radio signal.

Acknowledge my point first, Willow....THEN we can move onto other subjects.

I did acknowledge your point. You said, "You get what you pay for." I acknowledged that only 50% of us pay for it.

It's not an accusation it's a fact.

What, that's Boehner and company are in the pockets of corporations? Hell, that's old hat....I just wanted to remind folk like you of it.

Oh, and if you want to try an change the subject, at least get your talking points in line with the rest of the neocon squawk fest...because that percentage point of yours keeps fluctuating like a cheap ham radio signal.

Acknowledge my point first, Willow....THEN we can move onto other subjects.

I did acknowledge your point. You said, "You get what you pay for." I acknowledged that only 50% of us pay for it.

Jeez, don't play the neocon intellectual cowardice card....you're not good at it. If you're willing to accept your neocon political leaders being bought and paid for, be an adult and admit it. If you can't, then don't waste time and space BS'sing about it.

Well, after all the grandstanding with the Constitution reading and all, maybe we should just take a moment to reflect on just what the new House speaker and his buddies are all about:

In late June of 1995 then-GOP Conference Chairman John Boehner handed out "about a half-dozen" checks from the political action committee of tobacco company Brown & Williamson Corp. to fellow Republicans on the floor of the House.

Boehner's chief of staff Barry Jackson stated, "We were trying to help guys who needed to get their June 30th numbers up, their cash-on-hand numbers up. All leadership does this. We have to raise money for people and help them raise money."

Boehner was forced to stop handed out the checks when two freshmen Republicans, "appalled by it," confronted him and voiced their displeasure. Boehner's reaction was one of tempered apology, "I thought, 'Yeah, I can imagine why somebody would be upset. It sure doesn't look good.' It's not an excuse, but the floor is the only place you get to see your colleagues. It was a matter of convenience. You make a mistake, admit it and go on. I just feel bad about it." (Associated Press, 5/10/96)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg

*IDIOT*

The TEA PARTY are Grass roots core Americans that belive in the Founders...they are paying in loss of LIBERTY.

You would do well to cease being a partisan fucking HACK.

Well, after all the grandstanding with the Constitution reading and all, maybe we should just take a moment to reflect on just what the new House speaker and his buddies are all about:

In late June of 1995 then-GOP Conference Chairman John Boehner handed out "about a half-dozen" checks from the political action committee of tobacco company Brown & Williamson Corp. to fellow Republicans on the floor of the House.

Boehner's chief of staff Barry Jackson stated, "We were trying to help guys who needed to get their June 30th numbers up, their cash-on-hand numbers up. All leadership does this. We have to raise money for people and help them raise money."

Boehner was forced to stop handed out the checks when two freshmen Republicans, "appalled by it," confronted him and voiced their displeasure. Boehner's reaction was one of tempered apology, "I thought, 'Yeah, I can imagine why somebody would be upset. It sure doesn't look good.' It's not an excuse, but the floor is the only place you get to see your colleagues. It was a matter of convenience. You make a mistake, admit it and go on. I just feel bad about it." (Associated Press, 5/10/96)

*IDIOT* You or Boehner?

The TEA PARTY are Grass roots core Americans that belive in the Founders...they are paying in loss of LIBERTY.

Since the opening post DOES NOT mention the teabaggers, WTF are YOU going on about? How about acknowledging the blatant corruption demonstrated by the new GOP speaker of the House.....after which YOU can explain how the teabaggers DIDN'T vote for GOP candidates.

Last edited:

*IDIOT* You are Boehner?

Since the opening post DOES NOT mention the teabaggers, WTF are YOU going on about? How about acknowledging the blatant corruption demonstrated by the new GOP speaker of the House.....after which YOU can explain how the teabaggers DIDN'T vote for GOP candidates.

Every single one of the Tea Baggers I personally know supported the patriot act strongly.
And gave me a hard time for not supporting it.

Forum List

Back