You get a call... They say they have found bin Laden... Is Acting on that...

Was sending in the SEALs to get bin Laden a "Tough Decision"?

• Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way I see it, Obama was like the kid on the baseball field who did little to organise the 'team', but the ball fell into his hand while he was chatting to a team mate, so to speak. And he took the credit for everyone else's hard work and let the applause drown-out any scepticsim over what critical part he played in the events leading-up to his team's (America) victory.

Exactly.

He Lacks Grace and Humility and as I have Illustrated before, he won't have thing to do with these Troops he's using for Reelection once he's out of Office.

Fact.

:)

peace...

I see where you are coming from. Bush was SUCH a graceful, humble man.

He was and is... But even if he wasn't, I see you aren't Denying that Obama is NOT... :lmao:

peace...

...a "Tough Decision"?...

That seems to be the Liberal Line right now. If anyone Believes that ANY American President wouldn't have sent in a Team if they had the EXACT same Intel that Barry was given, then they are either REALLY Stupid or Painfully Dishonest.

But hey... I won't be Surprised to see either show up in this Thread. :lol:

peace...

it would be really nice if you had your facts straight. There was no "call" saying "we have found bin laden". there was intel that he *may* have been there... and that intel was only a 50/50 shot...

then there was the complexity of the mission.

had it failed the rightwingnut ijit brigade would have blamed the president and that would have defined him, like it still defines carter.

and no, not *any* american president would have...

not when every one of his advisors was saying the operation had a high risk of failure.

reality is a really helpful concept, hon.
So you're saying that obama endangered our men on a coin toss.

nice

Lets vote this asshole back in.

You can't have it both ways. You cannot claim that "Any president would have done the same", and upon finding out that it wasn't a rock solid call, declare the man nuts. It just doesn't work that way.

I asked you in the other thread and you ran:

Did Bush keep us safe after 9/11 or was he just following orders?

I want to see you run out of your own thread :lol:

Following Orders from whom?...

As for our Safety... There hasn't been another 9/11 since, so both Bush and Obama have that to Claim.

And Bitch please... You couldn't get me to run to the LQ if I needed more Whiskey.

Better Check yoself. :thup:

peace...

Yeah you did the same thing in the other thread. It's a simple question.

Did Bush keep us safe after 9/11 or was he just following orders?

C'mon sparky you have problems with direct questions

It seems you are correct. He can't answer.

Had Bush had the chance and made the decision, he'd get the credit.

Obama had the chance and made the decision, so he gets the credit.

A great deal of energy is being exerted by the GOP trying to minimize this event, but that's the way it goes.

I wish some of you Dembulbs would learn how to operate a cut-in brush rather than a broad one. At least once in a while....
:eusa_hand:

I salute the POTUS for his quick decision.
I also think that the best decision he made was to NOT let Pakistan know our plans to strike.

A great deal of energy is being exerted by the GOP trying to minimize this event, but that's the way it goes.

I wish some of you Dembulbs would learn how to operate a cut-in brush rather than a broad one. At least once in a while....

I also think that the best decision he made was to NOT let Pakistan know our plans to strike.

Ironic that you would call me a "Dembulb", then whine about a broad brush.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. Gotta love this board.

The liberals exposed themselves when they had Bill Clinton praising Obamination in their latest video, but Clinton made the slip of the tongue saying "it would've been bad for him if it failed."

Yeah, it's all about "him," not the SEALs that would've died and the nation that would've been ridiculed worldwide....

...a "Tough Decision"?...

That seems to be the Liberal Line right now. If anyone Believes that ANY American President wouldn't have sent in a Team if they had the EXACT same Intel that Barry was given, then they are either REALLY Stupid or Painfully Dishonest.

But hey... I won't be Surprised to see either show up in this Thread. :lol:

peace...

Bush had the chance to seek out and destroy but he wanted a war. You Rs should let this one go, Obama looks all good and you look like you're pissed that it happened.

Take a closer look at the number of craters around Tora Bora then say that Bush's admin, or our military, didn't try their damnedest to get OBL.

:eusa_shhh:

Ironic that you would call me a "Dembulb", then whine about a broad brush.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. Gotta love this board.

Look a little deeper.

The liberals exposed themselves when they had Bill Clinton praising Obamination in their latest video, but Clinton made the slip of the tongue saying "it would've been bad for him if it failed."

Yeah, it's all about "him," not the SEALs that would've died and the nation that would've been ridiculed worldwide....

It wouldn't have been bad for obama had the mission failed. He would simply have blamed others, said he had nothing to do with it, Admiral McRaven was acting as a rogue and it was Bush's fault for saying get OBL dead or alive.

I see where you are coming from. Bush was SUCH a graceful, humble man.

Actually, I thought he was.

That makes sense, since your perception of Obama is so different from mine.

Here's how I look at it. Obama has continually blamed Bush right up to this very minute. A big part of his strategy for the election will be don't elect another Bush. Mr. Bush on the other hand, has stayed mute on criticism of Mr. Obama.

The way I see it, Obama was like the kid on the baseball field who did little to organise the 'team', but the ball fell into his hand while he was chatting to a team mate, so to speak. And he took the credit for everyone else's hard work and let the applause drown-out any scepticsim over what critical part he played in the events leading-up to his team's (America) victory.

Exactly.

He Lacks Grace and Humility and as I have Illustrated before, he won't have thing to do with these Troops he's using for Reelection once he's out of Office.

Fact.

peace...

Now you are just lying.

We’ve got the First Infantry Division in the house. (Hooah!) We’ve got the 455th Air Expeditionary Wing. (Hooah!) We’ve got the Task Force Muleskinner. (Hooah!) We’ve got the 101st Army Field Sustainment Brigade. AUDIENCE MEMBER: Hooah! (Laughter.) THE PRESIDENT: We’ve got Task Force Paladin in the house. (Hooah!) And we’ve got Task Force Defender in the house. (Hooah!) And we’ve got me in the house. (Applause.) Eighty-second in the house -- 82nd in the house. (Hooah!)

Obama speech to the troops at Bagram, Afghanistan - KansasCity.com

Panetta had a memo ready covering up the operation to save Obamination if it failed.

They are just pure scum. They are prepared to throw the military under the bus if it failed and ready to stand in front of the military if it went well.....hell even making a video praising their "fearless leader" over the success.

It is like watching the North Koreans at work....without the big hats.

It wouldn't have been bad for obama had the mission failed. He would simply have blamed others, said he had nothing to do with it, Admiral McRaven was acting as a rogue and it was Bush's fault for saying get OBL dead or alive.

If this was such an easy call, such a no-brainer, if this was the exactly the right call and anyone could have figured it out,

why did we see all that criticism of it, all that second guessing of it, by CONSERVATIVES around here, from the Obama haters on down,

when it happened?

Why didn't you people all praise it - UNEQUIVOCALLY - at the time?

Now you are just lying.

We’ve got the First Infantry Division in the house. (Hooah!) We’ve got the 455th Air Expeditionary Wing. (Hooah!) We’ve got the Task Force Muleskinner. (Hooah!) We’ve got the 101st Army Field Sustainment Brigade. AUDIENCE MEMBER: Hooah! (Laughter.) THE PRESIDENT: We’ve got Task Force Paladin in the house. (Hooah!) And we’ve got Task Force Defender in the house. (Hooah!) And we’ve got me in the house. (Applause.) Eighty-second in the house -- 82nd in the house. (Hooah!)

You realize he thanked them three different times after the mission was done right? Its on video...but hey defend the liar....

Placing one's self in the same category as the 82nd doesn't sound like humility, regardless of how many times he thanked them.

:lol:

You realize he thanked them three different times after the mission was done right? Its on video...but hey defend the liar....

Placing one's self in the same category as the 82nd doesn't sound like humility, regardless of how many times he thanked them.

You're more likely to be killed serving your country as President than you are serving in the 82nd Airborne.

You're more likely to be killed serving your country as President than you are serving in the 82nd Airborne.

apples-and-oranges.jpg

In TPS's thread on this, I stated that Obama deserves the credit for giving the order. Any President would deserve the credit for giving the order.

He looks like a self serving jerk when he gives himself credit though and most especially when he takes credit for the planning and execution.

Compare his announcement of the killing of bin Laden with President Bush's announcement of the capture of Saddam Hussein:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5219063-post476.html

Typical liberal....downplaying the military's role and dangerous mission to prop your messiah that hides behind the secret service. I don't recall the secret service protecting the 82nd Airborne in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc....

Oh, get back to us when Obamination picks up a gun and shoots the terrorists like the 82nd Airborne, dumbfuck.:eusa_whistle:

If this was such an easy call, such a no-brainer, if this was the exactly the right call and anyone could have figured it out,

why did we see all that criticism of it, all that second guessing of it, by CONSERVATIVES around here, from the Obama haters on down,

when it happened?

Why didn't you people all praise it - UNEQUIVOCALLY - at the time?

Hard to praise the way the after action events went down.

Obama rushing to the mic to say he did it.
The release of 23 different versions of the missions.
Claiming he picked the team personally.
Suggesting the size of the task force was Obama's. He claimed it was decided on in case they had to fight their way out of Pakistan. Total horseshit.

Forum List

Back