You Freaking Fat A$$~

Here's a picture. Does she have nice boobs or what?

160_Filippa_Hamilton_Palmstierna-014.jpg

And the full picture here:

http://www.bharatwaves.com/hollywood/d/40445-1/filippa231024x768.jpg

:D

You must be a fatty chaser xsited1!

She's grotesque according to Ralph Lauren!

Women complain about skinny girls but secretly wish they were slim as well. Hypocrites all of them.

My Aunt is morbidly obese but gets all upset when people give her advice on how to lose weight. "Mind yer' own business, it's my lifestyle choice!" she screams.

But at the same time she'll cry on the phone to my mother and anyone else about how she's "trapped in a body she hates".

She has a refrigerator in her bedroom and complains about the lack of a sex life but will do nothing to remedy her situation.

Fat chicks have problems beyond just the body weight.

Here come the flames...:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
This isn't about "fat chicks" Save that hate for another thread.
I am getting sick and tired of the messages being sent to young girls. My girlfriends six year old wants to go on a duet because the girls in her class call her fat. She's not.

This isn't about "fat chicks" Save that hate for another thread.
I am getting sick and tired of the messages being sent to young girls. My girlfriends six year old wants to go on a duet because the girls in her class call her fat. She's not.

I don't think Mad Scientist got the point of this thread myself.....................

I (we) are saying it's WRONG to fire someone 5'10" and 120 pounds for being FAT!

WTH?

I try to buy Dove Products just for the fact that they use ALL body types in their ads.

My daughter is a wiry little stick, and she started talking about how the girls would compare to see who was the skinniest at about four. In day care. Fat isn't good, but starving yourself to be a stick is worse if you ask me. There's a place in between called "healthy".

I agree goldcatt but when a size 4 I considered "fat" healthy body types are considered too large to be beautiful. These models smoke ddo drugs and vomit for the sake of beauty. We need to re evaluate what we think is healthy and beautiful and not buy into this bullshit.

I suggest we stop hating on fat people. They are the new n words.

I don't think I'd even want to be a size 4 again. A couple of kids, a desk job and a few decades of wear and tear makes it too hard to keep up unless it;s your life. What's wrong with an 8 or a 10? :cuckoo:

I like a girl with a little meat on her bones. I don't like seeing hip bones through the skin, for instance.

I like smaller boobs, too. Like B's. But if that ass is PHAT GIRRRRRRL!!! I'ma put a mutha fuggin HURTIN on that!

I don't think Mad Scientist got the point of this thread myself.....................I (we) are saying it's WRONG to fire someone 5'10" and 120 pounds for being FAT!
It's a private company they can hire and fire whomever they want. If a model doesn't fit their standards it's her fault for letting herself go. I think she's damn hot but that doesn't matter here.

Dove soap isn't body size specific, any person slim or fat can use their products. Fat people just use more. (Had to slip that in there. :lol:)

When my wife and I watch TV she always comments on the looks of the women. If they're fat she'll point it out before I do. I never say anything about my wifes' ass but she'll ask me from time to time: "Is my butt too big?". Of course I say no.

The fact is, us men are far more accepting of women being overweight or fat or plain looking. Who buys all the makeup and skin care products? Women. What do us men always say?: "Don't wear so much makeup, you look fine without it". Then you women look at us like we're insane.

You women obsess far more about your body image than us men, you know it's true.

That model got fired because they knew that women, the target demographic, would be far more critical than the men would about that. And maybe, just maybe, she was turning into a Diva that was a bitch to everyone around her. We'll probably never know the whole story.

Forum List

Back