You folks know what a Microcosm is?

And yet Obama will win reelection with ease.

There isn't one thing that indicates this...but hey it's your fantasy

If he does win, it's obvious that he'll continue to spend, borrow and spend some more. The convention is proof that the Democrat Party can't help it.

What was the RNC's debt after the 2010 cycle? If you want to claim that a national committee taking on debt is unique to Dems, or a microcosm to anything, you have your head up your ass.

Monday's announcement that the Republican National Committee is $23 million in debt has many of the party’s top strategists concerned that the national party may be a drag on the eventual Republican presidential nominee.

Read more: RNC debt looms over GOP field - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Hahahaha. Thanks for proving my point.
nice try.

Evolve any yet?

Evolve any what?

If somebody is evolving something, we should all know about it. It might eat New York or Tokyo or Des Moines, or something.

Well, it is a democrat by choice. By their own voice vote in the convention, they don't believe in God.

Which means they think they are just animals that happened by accident and that they 'evolved' into existence.

They think they serve no higher purpose, therefore, they have no moral code of their own. They are nothing more than animals that can perform some reasoning ability, but then, so can other animals. I've seen horses and mules that can count. Gives them something to aspire to, doesn't it?

They are primates. Accidents of nature, utilizing resources because they can, uncaring that they can reproduce. They often abort their zygotes so that they don't have to share things with them, like their lives, their homes, their money, their food.

They parody right from wrong because they have no guiding moral principle to their existence.

They are the primate lemmings. Much the herd animals like cows and pigs and sheep. They are easily herded and fed only that which makes them happy. They cannot conceive a need to sacrifice for something other than themselves.

Its me, me, me....then they go mimic humans in an effort to fit in.

Last edited:
nice try.

Evolve any yet?

Evolve any what?

If somebody is evolving something, we should all know about it. It might eat New York or Tokyo or Des Moines, or something.

Well, it is a democrat by choice. By their own voice vote in the convention, they don't believe in God.

Which means they think they are just animals that happened by accident and that they 'evolved' into existence.

They think they serve no higher purpose, therefore, they have no moral code of their own. They are nothing more than animals that can perform some reasoning ability, but then, so can other animals. I've seen horses and mules that can count. Gives them something to aspire to, doesn't it?

They are primates. Accidents of nature, utilizing resources because they can, uncaring that they can reproduce. They often abort their zygotes so that they don't have to share things with them, like their lives, their homes, their money, their food.

They parody right from wrong because they have no guiding moral principle to their existence.

They are the primate lemmings. Much the herd animals like cows and pigs and sheep. They are easily herded and fed only that which makes them happy. They cannot conceive a need to sacrifice for something other than themselves.

Project much?

Evolve any what?

Project much?
None in fact. Thanks for playing.

And yet Obama will win reelection with ease.

There isn't one thing that indicates this...but hey it's your fantasy

If he does win, it's obvious that he'll continue to spend, borrow and spend some more. The convention is proof that the Democrat Party can't help it.

Not only is the irony in the debt they occured overall. But also in those critical skills of administering a simple floor vote, or organizing and planning an acceptance speech in a giant stadium because "the optics would be great".

The lack of organization, displays of intolerance, arrogance in governing, and inability to manage their own shindig, IS INDEED a microcosm of the what you get when you elect more Democrats..

Here's one for you:

Democrats Said to End Convention $15 Million Short - Businessweek

Let's see, spend way too much, check, borrow more to spend more, check, end up in huge debt. Yeah, thats the way the democrats have been running the country.

now add starting wars of choice, and you get the "alternative". yeehaaaaaaaw

YOU f..k,ing idiot!
WHAT WARS???
Iraq? THAT was a termination of the 1991 CEASE FIRE with the hanging of SADDAM!
It wasn't till chickenshi..t traitors like you and these guys kept encouraging, recruiting terrorists that went ahead like the chickensh..t you and your ilk are and encouraged the terrorist to plant bombs on kids that went off when our troops handed them candy!
AND chickensh..t statements like THESE WERE USED by the TERRORIST to recruit!
YOU and these ass...le. congress members should be hauled up for TREASON!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry (D) calling our troops "TERRORISTS"! "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Traitor statements that RECRUITED more terrorists that prolong the killing of 3,000 US troops and cost $600 billion more then necessary!
ALL because of chickensh..ts like you and the above TRAITORS!!!

Yes.

They also know what a failed thread is, such as this one.

The OP premise fails, as it implies that a republican administration would be ‘fiscally responsible.’

The previous republican administration proves that not to be the case, however.

Yes.

They also know what a failed thread is, such as this one.

The OP premise fails, as it implies that a republican administration would be ‘fiscally responsible.’

The previous republican administration proves that not to be the case, however.

The OP doesn't explicitly state that --- but yet sadly --- you are correct. And even Republicans know that. The tea party was not a reaction to Obama -- but a reaction to the Bush establishment Repubs..

And yet -- we keep rewarding the party that screws up the least...

Here's one for you:

Democrats Said to End Convention $15 Million Short - Businessweek

Let's see, spend way too much, check, borrow more to spend more, check, end up in huge debt. Yeah, thats the way the democrats have been running the country.

now add starting wars of choice, and you get the "alternative". yeehaaaaaaaw

YOU f..k,ing idiot!
WHAT WARS???
Iraq? THAT was a termination of the 1991 CEASE FIRE with the hanging of SADDAM!
It wasn't till chickenshi..t traitors like you and these guys kept encouraging, recruiting terrorists that went ahead like the chickensh..t you and your ilk are and encouraged the terrorist to plant bombs on kids that went off when our troops handed them candy!
AND chickensh..t statements like THESE WERE USED by the TERRORIST to recruit!
YOU and these ass...le. congress members should be hauled up for TREASON!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry (D) calling our troops "TERRORISTS"! "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Traitor statements that RECRUITED more terrorists that prolong the killing of 3,000 US troops and cost $600 billion more then necessary!
ALL because of chickensh..ts like you and the above TRAITORS!!!

are you mad, tossface?

Forum List

Back