You feel shy or shame to SPIT in your bed OR drawing room OR OWN office premises

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
You feel shy or shame to SPIT in your bed OR drawing room OR OWN office premises

I was to share the bad habit for those who adopt not matter belongs to what age, matured what is secret to spit on road, street, destroy city and other park beauty due to mad people spit which occur due to lack of education, un-civilized and no authority can make all spittoon punished and fine.

As I understand that one having PAN or Gukta THAN why spit on road or streets, destroy other office walls or destroy the beauty of parks. Have you ever seen any ANIMAL spitting yet?

When we Pakistani go aborad no one dare or courage to do such rubbish due to strong law and all their country people want to keep own country NEAT & Clean that time if they having Pan or Gukta than why not spit on road, street, other walls or parks, fear to face fine if spit.

Sorry to say Pakistani Muslims are oral Muslims want to reach heaven without any scarifies or performance, which is not a Muslims culture who verbal claims but never proof.

I request to Governor of Sind & Chief Minister of Sind that they have never seen spitting stain than what their feelings, they become shameful for this mad or un-educated people act or ignore the spitting habit or do not shown any interest how to improve and control, by educating the totally un-educated people.

If you worry to keep neat & clean own house or office than why not keep same spirit or habit to keep neat and clean own country, Does Islam do not give message what is importance of neat & clean than why being Muslims you work against to proof you are BLIND or DEAF or Dump.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif

I was to share the bad habit for those who adopt not matter belongs to what age, matured what is secret to spit on road, street, destroy city and other park beauty due to mad people spit which occur due to lack of education, un-civilized and no authority can make all spittoon punished and fine.

As I understand that one having PAN or Gukta THAN why spit on road or streets, destroy other office walls or destroy the beauty of parks. Have you ever seen any ANIMAL spitting yet?

When we Pakistani go aborad no one dare or courage to do such rubbish due to strong law and all their country people want to keep own country NEAT & Clean that time if they having Pan or Gukta than why not spit on road, street, other walls or parks, fear to face fine if spit.

Sorry to say Pakistani Muslims are oral Muslims want to reach heaven without any scarifies or performance, which is not a Muslims culture who verbal claims but never proof.

I request to Governor of Sind & Chief Minister of Sind that they have never seen spitting stain than what their feelings, they become shameful for this mad or un-educated people act or ignore the spitting habit or do not shown any interest how to improve and control, by educating the totally un-educated people.

If you worry to keep neat & clean own house or office than why not keep same spirit or habit to keep neat and clean own country, Does Islam do not give message what is importance of neat & clean than why being Muslims you work against to proof you are BLIND or DEAF or Dump.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif

First I would like to thank you for presenting a slice of what it means to be Muslim. Yesterday or the day before in Pakistan a man, a human being, who was accused of disrespecting Islam was dragged out of a jail by hundreds of muslims. He was taken out to be beaten to death by this throng of religious people such as yourself.

OK. Fair enough. Now let's cover spitting. I spit on you and people that think and believe like you do.

I spit on your ignorance. I spit on you for harboring Bin Ladin. I spit on you for wasting treasure from our goverenment. I spit on your dead 26 soldiers that attacked Americans. I spit on your government that called for an appology from our country.

I spit on your Koran.

You are an idiot. You are wasting your time. When you die there is nothing. There are no virgins. Get over it. Get a life. Throw away your Korans and your religions and just do the best you can with this little bit of time that you have here on earth.

Thanks for coming on USMB.

Last edited:

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif

Shut the fuck up faggot.

I don't know why we can't moderate the tone.. This person was not talking about stoning, or jihad. The person was discussing a public health issue. Didn't even suggest flogging for chewing gum violations.

The large list of stuff that SHOULDN'T be legislated, but SHOULD be encouraged behaviours is what separates us from the Singapores. And if we continue to dictate common sense like Mayor Bloomberg and the nannies, all that personal judgement will just wither up and die..

You can't look at all the urban graffiti, litter, cig butts and abuse of public spaces and not see room for improvements.. NOT by law -- but by attitude and better personal judgement.

BTW: Spitting in Public Places is STILL an ordinance on the books in THOUSANDS of American cities..

Should it be enforced?

cook-holiday-ham-1.jpg

Famous bridge in India is in danger of coming down ... because of spit - Yahoo! News

It was first reported in 2010 that the pillars of Kolkata’s landmark Howrah bridge were being used as spittoons by pedestrians who chewed gutkha – a tobacco product popular with millions in India.

Engineers who surveyed the cantilever structure then reported that the struts supporting the girders of the bridge had already lost half of their metal casing: The corrosion was apparently caused by acids in the gutkha.

There are no virgins..

Not virgins....that was all a misunderstanding.

After his death, a suicide bomber was allowed a short visit Heaven.

There he was greeted by George Washington, who proceeded to slap him across the face and yell at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached and punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison entered, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat him many times with a long cane and said, "It was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!".

These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim terrorist.

As he lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain an Angel appeared.

He wept in pain and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
hippies are filthy !!?Occupy Wall Street? protester poops on NYPD police car | Mofo Politics

Forum List

Back