You F-ing Racists Suck. Just sayin'

To say that Whites are getting screwed b/c of AA is ludicrious.

If I can't persuade you that whites are hurt by affirmative action, I can't persuade you of anything.

Yes you can...you can persuade me that you are a Christian and God fearing man who believes that God has a plan for all of us and that one day we are not going to care about Affirmative Action or anything else that will keep us as Human beings from loving one another. Let me ask you this: if you had a teenage daughter who brought home a Black or Hispanic teenage boy would you allow her to date him?

Casper, the "we're all God's children" idea is fine by me, but it does not follow that we must all live in the same three square feet. GOD created the races in totally different areas of the globe and had them living there, amongst themselves, for thousands of years. God created men and women, but he did not intend for men and men to procreate. Or women and women. Because it's just biologically IMPOSSIBLE. It's the same with races. Nature didn't intend for blacks and whites to exist in the same society any more than you can "integrate" a lion's pride or a school of fish with fish or lions. ("It's funny, our plan to integrate the school of fish with lions ended when the lions drowned. I guess the lions are racists.")

The first instance of mass black/white integration came about because white slave traders arrived in Africa and transported the blacks across the sea.

Was that God's plan?

Even if it was, should we have stuck with it?

I doubt it.

In any event, it was three parts dumb and four parts evil.

The world you imagine where "we all love each other" won't happen on Earth. Heaven, maybe. But down here on Earth, we need to deal with practical reality in front of us, which is that races don't get along and should live roughly separately.

Last edited:
Congressional Black Caucus?

La Raza?

Israel?

Do you follow the "Two Wrongs Make A Right" Doctrine?

No, the Universal Nationalism Doctrine.

Every racial or ethnic group seeking to direct its own destiny unmolested by other groups -- and without making demands on other groups -- shall have that right.

I only point out things like Israel and the CBC to show the hypocrisy whites' current situation. They are, as Shelby Steele wrote in the Wall Street Journal, the only group of people who aren't even allowed to THINK of themselves as a distinct group, much less organize for political power.

That's WRONG.

Even if you think it's wrong, how long do you think the current state of affairs will hold?

It's UNSUSTAINABLE.

Things have changed. Whites are rapidly becoming a minority in the U.S. and the rest of the West. In California, they already are.

Yet our current discourse discounts them as a group COMPLETELY.

We are still "the bad guys" when we're mentioned, if at all. But we aren't any more or less bad than any other group. We have rights.

The truth about Life on Earth is that the most natural groupings of humans for happy, healthy -- and dare I say PROGRESSIVE -- life is "racially homogenous." No, not hermetically sealed. Not without cultural exchange. Not without trade and travel. But with the default position of allowing humans to group as they do.

Multiculturalism and race-denial are bigger failures than even communism. They DO NOT WORK. The evidence is all around us. State-imposed "diversity" is a crock of shit.

Yet only whites are accused of being "racist" is they even point that out.

Again, that wrong. It's got to change.

WOW!!! You are TERRIFIED of losing your WHITE ADVANTAGE! You are TERRIFIED of becoming a MINORITY, your post makes that CLEAR to everyone but yourself.

If I can't persuade you that whites are hurt by affirmative action, I can't persuade you of anything.

Yes you can...you can persuade me that you are a Christian and God fearing man who believes that God has a plan for all of us and that one day we are not going to care about Affirmative Action or anything else that will keep us as Human beings from loving one another. Let me ask you this: if you had a teenage daughter who brought home a Black or Hispanic teenage boy would you allow her to date him?

Casper, the "we're all God's children" idea is fine by me, but it does not follow that we must all live in the same three square feet. GOD created the races in totally different areas of the globe and had them living there, amongst themselves, for thousands of years. God created men and women, but he did not intend for men and men to procreate. Or women and women. Because it's just biologically IMPOSSIBLE. It's the same with races. Nature didn't intend for blacks and whites to exist in the same society any more than you can "integrate" a lion's pride or a school of fish with fish or lions. ("It's funny, our plan to integrate the school of fish with lions ended when the lions drowned. I guess the lions are racists.")

The first instance of mass black/white integration came about because white slave traders arrived in Africa and transported the blacks across the sea.

Was that God's plan?

Even if it was, should we have stuck with it?

I doubt it.

In any event, it was three parts dumb and four parts evil.

The world you imagine where "we all love each other" won't happen on Earth. Heaven, maybe. But down here on Earth, we need to deal with practical reality in front of us, which is that races don't get along and should live roughly separately.

I don't think I have EVER seen a more RACIST post. You are so fucking DELUSIONAL that you CAN'T recognize how RASCIST you ARE!!!

As for you being forbidden to discuss the plight of the white male, I don't see this at all.

I do.

Last weekend, the once-every-two-years American Renaissance conference was shut down by death threats:

VDARE.com: Blog Articles More On American Renaissance Conference Shut Down By Death Threats And Harrassment

You don't SEE IT because it doesn't get reported in the press, and there's a reason for that: the press does not like the idea of a group of whites getting together to talk ABOUT WHITES in a positive way, i.e., a group of people with rights. They call that "white supremacists gather in Virginia" or "coat-and-tie Klansmen meet" or some such.

Can you imagine what would have happened if the NAACP tried to hold a conference at the Hilton, and radical whites threatened the employees of the hotel with death, thus causing them to shut down the conference?

Think about that for a second.

It would be national news in a nanosecond.

Law enforcement would go into overdrive.

Jesse and Al would scream non-stop... and they'd get a hearing, too.

Jared Taylor gets no hearing.

We get no hearing.

We call the police, and they laugh. "Fucking Nazis, who cares about your stupid meeting? Ha ha."

I go to these conferences. I did not go anywhere this year, as you can see. I constantly get called a "cowardly keyboard racist" by the people at USMB. Once, I offered that I'd be at this conference, which is open to anyone, if anyone wanted to meet "William Joyce" in person.

Nobody responded, naturally.

But now I can't even offer this up.

When Hillary mentioned whites during the campaign, she caught hell for it. And she lost. To a black man.

Imagine if a Republican had appealed openly to whites. The first ones calling for his head would be his fellow Republicans. That's how it is these days. Blacks, Hispanics and other groups spend most of their time advocating for THEMSELVES as racial groups, while whites -- even the Tea Partiers -- spend most of their energy denying that they're racist.

Something's off here, uptown. I don't expect you to agree. When things are going well for your team, you never have a beef with the officiating. But I am doing my damndest to point it out to other white people.

"When Hillary mentioned whites during the campaign, she caught hell for it. And she lost. To a black man."

To a GASP black man!! WOW!

You are TERRIFIED of losing your WHITE ADVANTAGE! You are TERRIFIED of becoming a MINORITY, your post makes that CLEAR to everyone but yourself.

I think what you mean to suggest is that whites somehow have an UNFAIR advantage over other groups. But if whites have higher IQ's than blacks, that's not an unfair advantage, it's a natural one.

And who wouldn't be concerned about becoming a minority? Did it work well for blacks? You obviously don't read my posts... I'm very clear that I don't want to be in the minority. Can you name a group of people who were better off under a democratic form of government as a minority?

I don't think I have EVER seen a more RACIST post. You are so fucking DELUSIONAL that you CAN'T recognize how RASCIST you ARE!!!

Again, I think what you mean by "racist" is "person who acknowledges racial differences and advocates for whites accordingly."

The problem is that calling me "racist" has no effect on me. If you want to say, "what you say is shocking and not ever said in polite company", yes, absolutely. It doesn't take away from the TRUTH of what I say.

I am not delusional about how racial reality is often received... few like to hear it. Most just scream "racist" and can't argue back.

Why don't you try it? Uptown's been hanging in there.

PC-TBaggers.jpg

Just sayin...

Forum List

Back