‘You even stop thinking of your own family’: meet the Isis fighters addicted to amphetamine

And why were you making such a big to do about an author's credentials

I wasn't I was pointing out the exaggerated assertions made by a reporter with no medical training implying that these drugs turn them into crazed killers. They are crazed killers already, without needing any drugs. Blaming it on drugs just absolves them of responsibility and by passing on these stories you collaborate with IS/ISIS/Daesh, you let them of the hook while fear mongering and spreading your Islamophobic beliefs. If they win, IS/ISIS/Daesh will be sure to give you a medal saying "thanks for all the help", just before they slit your throat.

And why were you making such a big to do about an author's credentials

I wasn't I was pointing out the exaggerated assertions made by a reporter with no medical training implying that these drugs turn them into crazed killers. They are crazed killers already, without needing any drugs. Blaming it on drugs just absolves them of responsibility and by passing on these stories you collaborate with IS/ISIS/Daesh, you let them of the hook while fear mongering and spreading your Islamophobic beliefs. If they win, IS/ISIS/Daesh will be sure to give you a medal saying "thanks for all the help", just before they slit your throat.

I think anyone can realize from your original response that it was more important for you to question's the author's credentials than to concentrate on what these barbarians are doing. You could have skipped your statement about the author's credentials and just have said that they don't need drugs to act like savages. Seems like you are collaborating with them by wanting to get the readers' mind off of their savagery by bringing up the writer's credentials.

One really gets a good laugh at Mr. Rodent's silly nonsense about Islamphobia when it comes to posting something about ISIS. I wonder if there happened to be a an ISIS attack in his own hometown, he would put it all down to Islamphobia. Maybe the Imam at his local mosque will let him give a lecture on Islamphobia. and afterward the extremist members of that mosque will have an argument as to whom will slit his throat.

Forum List

Back