You don't think that dead folks could vote...?

A new study of the nation's voter registration records finds 3.3 million dead voters are still on the rolls - including an estimated 116,483 in Massachusetts - while another 12.9 million who are ineligible also remain.

The study was done by Aristotle International Inc., a Washington, D.C. technology company that specializes in election-related programming and database services for public officials and agencies.

Not only does this raise concerns about potential voter fraud, but from the interest of campaign consultants, ineligible or expired voters could lead to a waste of resources, John Aristotle Phillips, CEO of Aristotle, told CNS News.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Massachusetts has estimated 116K dead voters on its rolls | Washington Examiner

Is that why Democrats are opposed to photo ID's required in elections?

Republicans would stuff the ballot box, too, I imagine if given a chance. It's all politics. The real reason for photo IDs by us it to limit Democratic voters who are elderly and poor who often don't have photo IDs. That's fair game, I think, considering what the Dems have done in Texas and Illinois over the decades with stuffing the ballot box.

Dead people voting.

Not fake registartion.

Prove that elections are threatened with bad outcomes because someone is voting for Grandma after she is dead.

Check the "Landslide Lyndon" election of 1948 in Texas. And also check one of the finest moments of a politican I normally truly despised in the immediate aftermath of the 1960 election when advisers were telling him to sue because of voting irregularities in (where else?) Texas and Illinois. Tell us what RMN told them.

A new study of the nation's voter registration records finds 3.3 million dead voters are still on the rolls - including an estimated 116,483 in Massachusetts - while another 12.9 million who are ineligible also remain.

The study was done by Aristotle International Inc., a Washington, D.C. technology company that specializes in election-related programming and database services for public officials and agencies.

Not only does this raise concerns about potential voter fraud, but from the interest of campaign consultants, ineligible or expired voters could lead to a waste of resources, John Aristotle Phillips, CEO of Aristotle, told CNS News.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Massachusetts has estimated 116K dead voters on its rolls | Washington Examiner

Republicans would stuff the ballot box, too, I imagine if given a chance. It's all politics. The real reason for photo IDs by us it to limit Democratic voters who are elderly and poor who often don't have photo IDs. That's fair game, I think, considering what the Dems have done in Texas and Illinois over the decades with stuffing the ballot box.

What you 'imagine' is of absolutely no relevence whatsoever, except to your own imagination.

Ironic, in my previous post I admitted "Although not all 'commonly accepted' statements, such as politicians forging names of dead folks for election outcomes, are facts, ..." and here you are giving a perfect example of one of those commonly accepted memes that are, alas, untrue.

"The real reason for photo IDs by us it to limit Democratic voters who are elderly and poor who often don't have photo IDs."

Bogus.

Now, I suspect that you are being mildly tongue-in-cheek, so I will post, for the edification of those who actually believe that requiring photo ID is a restriction on voting:

USAToday comes up with the usual Liberal Victimization Thesis:

“Voter ID laws raise ugly memories of poll taxes, literacy tests and other barriers once used to discourage blacks from voting. Critics contend that the laws are a thinly veiled effort to keep people without photo IDs — who tend to be poor, disabled or elderly, and tend to vote Democrat — away from the polls. Indiana's Marion County Board of Elections turned away at least 32 people in municipal elections last year for lack of photo ID.”
Our view on improving elections: Photo ID to vote? Only if all who are eligible can get one - Opinion - USATODAY.com

And here is the echo by the Obama Administration:

The Obama Justice Department has rejected Georgia’s voter ID system that requires voters provide Social Security numbers and driver’s license data in order to vote. The rejection letter cites the law’s disproportionate impact on “African-American, Asian and/or Hispanic voters” that burdens their right to vote.
Patterico's Pontifications » DOJ Rejects Georgia Voter ID System

And now for the truth, backed up by full statistical analysis:

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.
Controlling for factors that influence voter turn¬out, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.
Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minori¬ties.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statis¬tically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.
More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respon¬dents from states that only required voters to say their name.”
For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

Now, while not sticking up for Republicans, full disclosure requires this:

"Democrats say the laws keep poor and elderly voters - meaning their voters - away from the polls because it's hard for those people to get photo IDs. But Republicans say such laws prevent voter fraud. The debate might explain why the voter-ID law in Indiana got all its "yes" votes from Republicans and all its "no" votes from Democrats. "
Beer, Cigarettes and Voting: ID, Please : NPR

What you 'imagine' is of absolutely no relevence whatsoever, except to your own imagination.

Then it is of no concern to you, except that you posted. :lol:

Good effort, PC. I enjoyed reading it. I somehow suspect that the Dem and left-leaning writers and bloggers might disagree with that. Yes, I do believe that part of what we do is a deliberate attempt to isolate the poor and elderly from the ballot box. I have no problem with that (no tongue in cheek). Why? Because the Dems are much, much better at stuffing ballot boxes than us. Politics is a contact sport.

Dead people have been voting for many years. Most are usually Democrats. The Dems have been doing that stuff for years. It will be fun seeing just how many Dead Democrats vote in Massachusetts today. It should be a hoot.

its an old liberal trick. they been doing it for years

Can anyone find some info on dead people voting?

zombies.jpg

Polling place closes at 8pm! Don't be late, dead people!

you get the rep....................:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back