You don't think that dead folks could vote...?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A new study of the nation's voter registration records finds 3.3 million dead voters are still on the rolls - including an estimated 116,483 in Massachusetts - while another 12.9 million who are ineligible also remain.

The study was done by Aristotle International Inc., a Washington, D.C. technology company that specializes in election-related programming and database services for public officials and agencies.

Not only does this raise concerns about potential voter fraud, but from the interest of campaign consultants, ineligible or expired voters could lead to a waste of resources, John Aristotle Phillips, CEO of Aristotle, told CNS News.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Massachusetts has estimated 116K dead voters on its rolls | Washington Examiner

Is that why Democrats are opposed to photo ID's required in elections?

How is that proof of any dead persoin voting?

You do realise people die all the time right?

Dead people have been voting for many years. Most are usually Democrats. The Dems have been doing that stuff for years. It will be fun seeing just how many Dead Democrats vote in Massachusetts today. It should be a hoot.

A new study of the nation's voter registration records finds 3.3 million dead voters are still on the rolls - including an estimated 116,483 in Massachusetts - while another 12.9 million who are ineligible also remain.

The study was done by Aristotle International Inc., a Washington, D.C. technology company that specializes in election-related programming and database services for public officials and agencies.

Not only does this raise concerns about potential voter fraud, but from the interest of campaign consultants, ineligible or expired voters could lead to a waste of resources, John Aristotle Phillips, CEO of Aristotle, told CNS News.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Massachusetts has estimated 116K dead voters on its rolls | Washington Examiner

Is that why Democrats are opposed to photo ID's required in elections?

When my grandmother died, I first called the State to remove her from the voter list. Then I called the funeral home.

I heard a story about some LBJ campaigners in a Texas graveyard, collecting names off tombstones. One stone was so old the name was hard to read, so the the guy trying to read it said, "Skip this one." His co-worker then said, "You can't skip him. He has the same right to vote as everyone else in this cemetary."

Can anyone find some info on dead people voting?

zombies.jpg

Polling place closes at 8pm! Don't be late, dead people!

Dems have better death benefits so its only natural that the non-living vote Dem by a 99-1 margin

Not one of you who preport that its a major election fraud problem can produce any evidence it actually takes place?

"...She is among the more than 4,000 people whose names are listed both on Harris County's voter rolls and also in a federal database of death records, a Texas Watchdog analysis has found.

"And dozens of those people, like Linda Hill, have apparently cast ballots from beyond the grave, records since 2004 show. One expert says the number of deceased names used to cast ballots may be higher than what Texas Watchdog's analysis found.

Instances of dead voters' names being used to cast ballots were most frequent in three elections, the November 2004 general election, the November 2006 general election and the March 2008 Democratic primary, the analysis found."
Ballots cast in Houston using dead voters' names | Texas Watchdog

"ACORN, Barack Obama’s own special organization has been caught in Indiana illegally registering people to vote. Not just any people. At least one of them is dead. Just like they do in Chicago."
ACORN Nailed Registering Dead People in Indiana : NO QUARTER

"At least eight people who died well before the November general election were credited with voting in King County, raising new questions about the integrity of the vote total in the narrow governor's race, a Seattle Post-Intelligencer review has found."
Dead voted in governor's race

Dead people voting.

Not fake registartion.

Prove that elections are threatened with bad outcomes because someone is voting for Grandma after she is dead.

Got no facts to back up your claims huh assclowns?

I wonder if you consider the other part of the OP as an indication that dead folks do vote, that is that Democrats thwart photo ID regulations. What reason other than the use of such illegal tactics would explain this?

Although not all 'commonly accepted' statements, such as politicians forging names of dead folks for election outcomes, are facts, how do you explain the famous Jack Valente line: "when I die I want to be buried in Texas so I can remain politically active" ?

Forum List

Back