You Don't Think Right Wing Power Knew Cain And Bachmann

Bachmann?
Who the hell is talking about Bachmann these days.
A fork was stuck in her a long time ago.

I'm talking about the whole picture or the whole script if you will....

Okay, I'm taking a look at the whole picture and I still don't see where Bachmann makes any difference. Her place in the GOP race is insignificant at this point due to the fact that she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at getting the nomination. Maybe if you started this thread several months back it may have meant something. Probably not though. Especially with an OP like that.

...were crazy idiots with skeletons in their closet so therefore unelectable. They were put out here for the same reason Beck was put out there, to male Bill O'reilly look sane and inelligent compared to Beck.

Bill Clinton had Jennifer Flowers and he was still elected. I don't give a rat's ass about the smear campaign against Cain.

Conservatives don't give a shit this time round. The Moral Majority is dead dead dead.

We know the lib smear game. :lol:

We know the White House wants to run against Romney.

I think Cain is unelectable without his skeletons and this is just a sideshow.

Mark it down your screen name will be changing. Sexual harassment is not a skeleton heck sexual harassment is small potatoes. The liberals are shaking in their boots that a self made African American could become president with out the help of the government. He proves you can follow the rules and make it in life. That is the biggest threat to liberals.

We'll see. No one is self made,didn't Cain get government loans and grants?

WTF?

For what? He worked for the Navy while he was getting his Masters. By the way, trying to make him out be a moron just makes you look like a fool.

Cain grew up in Georgia[20] and graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics.

Accepted for graduate studies at Purdue, Cain received a Masters in computer science there in 1971,[21] while he also worked full-time as a ballistics analyst for the U.S. Department of the Navy.[22]

It's in wiki.

...were crazy idiots with skeletons in their closet so therefore unelectable. They were put out here for the same reason Beck was put out there, to male Bill O'reilly look sane and inelligent compared to Beck.

Bill Clinton had Jennifer Flowers and he was still elected. I don't give a rat's ass about the smear campaign against Cain.

Conservatives don't give a shit this time round. The Moral Majority is dead dead dead.

You hate him because he's black don't you?

What skeletons?

Are you going to vote for any Republican? If so who do you choose out of the field of candidates?

Mark it down your screen name will be changing. Sexual harassment is not a skeleton heck sexual harassment is small potatoes. The liberals are shaking in their boots that a self made African American could become president with out the help of the government. He proves you can follow the rules and make it in life. That is the biggest threat to liberals.

We'll see. No one is self made,didn't Cain get government loans and grants?

WTF?

For what? He worked for the Navy while he was getting his Masters. By the way, trying to make him out be a moron just makes you look like a fool.

Cain grew up in Georgia[20] and graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics.

Accepted for graduate studies at Purdue, Cain received a Masters in computer science there in 1971,[21] while he also worked full-time as a ballistics analyst for the U.S. Department of the Navy.[22]

It's in wiki.

I never said someone who got assistance is a moron, we all get assistance is my point. Cain makes himself look stupid and he doesn't need my help for that.

What skeletons?

Are you going to vote for any Republican? If so who do you choose out of the field of candidates?

Out of the Republicans I would vote for Roemer,Huntsman,Paul or maybe Romney if none of those guys get it I will vote for Obama. Cain's known skeletons are his campaign manager and the sexual harasment.

Last edited:

Skeletons? Everyone has something they don't want to be made public and the mission of the democrat dirty tricks squad is to dig up something, anything and feed it to the left wing media and blog sites. The left wing media knew about JFK's problems with women and the Mafia but they kept it a secret and created the fiction called "camelot". Nobody could keep Clinton's "bimbo eruption squad" a secret so the left wing made a joke about it. Lefties actually refered to sodomy in the White House as "Clinton's private life". Remember "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita"? Clinton was the only president ever accused of rape by a credible victim. Now the left is pretending outrage about a businessman who was sued for sexual harassment thirty years ago? Get a life bigots.

Skeletons? Everyone has something they don't want to be made public and the mission of the democrat dirty tricks squad is to dig up something, anything and feed it to the left wing media and blog sites. The left wing media knew about JFK's problems with women and the Mafia but they kept it a secret and created the fiction called "camelot". Nobody could keep Clinton's "bimbo eruption squad" a secret so the left wing made a joke about it. Lefties actually refered to sodomy in the White House as "Clinton's private life". Remember "you better put some ice on that eye Juanita"? Clinton was the only president ever accused of rape by a credible victim. Now the left is pretending outrage about a businessman who was sued for sexual harassment thirty years ago? Get a life bigots.

I agree. anyone that's old enough to run for president has skeletons. I'm just saying this is a right wing plan.

a fucking half wit ? you sound angry. we'll see when Bachmann and Cain go down in flames after they have served their purpous.

I 'sound angry'? How exactly does one do that on a message board? Fucking half wit was complimentary... half a wit is better than none.

You sound stupid. I suspect that is more accurate than your projection onto me. Fool.

I take any insult from you as a compelement.

perhaps you'd be better served by posting in your native language?

The Republican establishment doesn't like Cain or Bachmann.

Why are you posting on this board, to make rdean look intelligent?

The only reason for the smear campaign is the fact that Cain is highly electable. How are Dims going to accuse the Republican Party of racism if Cain is the nominee?

The only reason for the smear campaign is the fact that Cain is highly electable. How are Dims going to accuse the Republican Party of racism if Cain is the nominee?

They piss and moan every time a conservative offers any criticism of Obama and call them racists. Yet here they are, criticizing a black man running for president. How racist of them. :eusa_whistle:

The hypocrisy on the left is stunning. The democrat party cheered as every woman who had a relationship with Bubba Bill was systamatically destroyed by the "bimbo eruption squad". Remember how they called Paula Jones "trailer trash" for coming forward? Now they dig up allegations of some minor incident concerning a (Black) republican 30 years ago and call it a scandal? Today's democrat party is the most vicious political machine ever envisioned by the Founding Fathers.

I assume the left wing power know that you're a fucking half wit who makes other left wingers look sane, right?

a fucking half wit ? you sound angry. we'll see when Bachmann and Cain go down in flames after they have served their purpous.

You'll be on your knees soon, kissing the boots of President Cain.

Cain doesnt evern want to be president.

He is pulling a Palin on you guys.

The tally jsut keeps getting bigger.

Palin played the base for money

Then Trump played the base for free advertizing and money.

Now Cain is playing you for booksales and speaking fees.

Who will play you silly people next?

Anyone who says what you want to hear and is near a microphone.

Hey you don't suppose Obama was put in there because he's a crazy, compromised person with skeletons in his closet who can be manipulated by those who bankrolled him?

Naw! That's craaaaaaaaazy talk! :uhoh3:

Last edited:

You'll be on your knees soon, kissing the boots of President Cain.

Cain doesnt evern want to be president.

He is pulling a Palin on you guys.

The tally jsut keeps getting bigger.

Palin played the base for money

Then Trump played the base for free advertizing and money.

Now Cain is playing you for booksales and speaking fees.

Who will play you silly people next?

Anyone who says what you want to hear and is near a microphone.

Why do you liberals care so much about all of us and that we might be misled by Cain? Is your heart sooooooo big that you are worried that Cain is unelectable?

Let me get this right. Your heart is bleeding for us that "Cain is playing us". You love conservatives sooooooo much that you feel you have to tell us that he is a bad bad candidate and he is the wrong candidate for us.

Too funny!

:lol:

What skeletons?

Out of the Republicans I would vote for Roemer,Huntsman,Paul or maybe Romney if none of those guys get it I will vote for Obama. Cain's known skeletons are his campaign manager and the sexual harasment.

Right. I've just been trawling thru your posts. You are a liberal.

You actually should be jumping for joy if you really felt Cain was so unelectable. But you are like all the other "concerned for Republicans" liberals who feel Cain is just soooo
unelectable.

Why do you give a shit? You should be doing cartwheels if he gets the conservative nod. You should be doing jumping jacks right now thrilled to death that he might be the Presidential candidate.

I don't think either side is a good judge of idiots. Pelosi/Palin - 20-never.

Forum List

Back