You Don't Think Right Wing Power Knew Cain And Bachmann

I assume the left wing power know that you're a fucking half wit who makes other left wingers look sane, right?

...were crazy idiots with skeletons in their closet so therefore unelectable. They were put out here for the same reason Beck was put out there, to male Bill O'reilly look sane and inelligent compared to Beck.[/QUOTE]

LOL

...were crazy idiots with skeletons in their closet so therefore unelectable. They were put out here for the same reason Beck was put out there, to male Bill O'reilly look sane and inelligent compared to Beck.

How many names does Rdean post under?

I assume the left wing power know that you're a fucking half wit who makes other left wingers look sane, right?

a fucking half wit ? you sound angry. we'll see when Bachmann and Cain go down in flames after they have served their purpous.

I 'sound angry'? How exactly does one do that on a message board? Fucking half wit was complimentary... half a wit is better than none.

You sound stupid. I suspect that is more accurate than your projection onto me. Fool.

a fucking half wit ? you sound angry. we'll see when Bachmann and Cain go down in flames after they have served their purpous.

I 'sound angry'? How exactly does one do that on a message board? Fucking half wit was complimentary... half a wit is better than none.

You sound stupid. I suspect that is more accurate than your projection onto me. Fool.

I take any insult from you as a compelement.

What exactly is a compelement?

Serious question: Just how much more stupid do you wish to make yourself look?

...were crazy idiots with skeletons in their closet so therefore unelectable. They were put out here for the same reason Beck was put out there, to male Bill O'reilly look sane and inelligent compared to Beck.

You are a nut job.

Thanks for the clarification.

How many names does Rdean post under?

Thank you but Rdean is much more astute and intelligent than i could hope to aspire.

Mark it down your screen name will be changing. Sexual harassment is not a skeleton heck sexual harassment is small potatoes. The liberals are shaking in their boots that a self made African American could become president with out the help of the government. He proves you can follow the rules and make it in life. That is the biggest threat to liberals.

What exactly is a compelement?

Serious question: Just how much more stupid do you wish to make yourself look?

it's a double complement.

You are a nut job.

Thanks for the clarification.

a litlle but that doesn't change the soon to be fact that Cain will be tossed aside like..well...garbage.

Bill Clinton had Jennifer Flowers and he was still elected. I don't give a rat's ass about the smear campaign against Cain.

Conservatives don't give a shit this time round. The Moral Majority is dead dead dead.

We know the lib smear game. :lol:

We know the White House wants to run against Romney.

Mark it down your screen name will be changing. Sexual harassment is not a skeleton heck sexual harassment is small potatoes. The liberals are shaking in their boots that a self made African American could become president with out the help of the government. He proves you can follow the rules and make it in life. That is the biggest threat to liberals.

We'll see. No one is self made,didn't Cain get government loans and grants?

Forum List

Back