You don't say...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up, the premise of the thread is they were caught supplying false data and they did.

Even if that's true it doesn't change anything about what the most qualified people believe based on the evidence we have. The people that made the correction are scientists that believe it's happening. It's just like I told you earlier. You fail to understand that the only reason you even find out about this stuff is because science is transparent and self-correcting. These mistakes are uncovered by scientists that also believe in the thing you're calling a hoax perpetuated by frauds. How can you not see how ridiculous and illogical your position is?
The fact they reported the information that was obviously in error is very concerning. The fact that the fearmongering left used it to promote the lie is worse still. Now you want us to believe the rest of the people who were caught lying and covering up information that disproves the hypothesize.. Funny to the last..

They believe as I do that man has an impact

Hmm...

So AGW is real to some extent in your opinion?

but the current modeling and hypotheses is failed.

Oh? Could you link me to some stuff where they go into depth about their position on AGW and how they disagree with the current modeling and hypotheses?
Empirical evidence tells us we can have an impact locally but there is no evidence to suggest it is a global impact.

he's duped and proud of it

Says the person that's been convinced that scientists and scientific institutions, the most educated people all over the planet, are in on a giant conspiracy to lie about science. You are a fool, and educated people the world over would be laughing at you if not for how disturbing your distrust in science is. You have no idea how deeply disrespectful your words are to the scientists that have dedicated their lives to understanding these things.

On their behalf, fuck you.

They can say fck you until the cows come home...bunch of frauds falsifying data are not scientists...they do it for the grant money

That's nice honey.

Grow up, the premise of the thread is they were caught supplying false data and they did. Ya goddamn duped fool.

Now one more off topic or childish insult and off to ignore ya go. Tired of your little boy antics
The further their modeling fails to reflect reality the more rabid they will become and fabrication is all they have left.

Shoot out a headline...then try and cover your tracks.

Greenland’s ‘Record Temperature’ denied – the data was wrong

From the “But, but, wait! Our algorithms can adjust for that!” department comes this tale of alarmist woe. Greenland’s all-time record temperature wasn’t a record at all, and it never got above freezing there.

How many times can the AGW worshippers be wrong, before they are universally ignored?

Shoot out a headline...then try and cover your tracks.

From the “But, but, wait! Our algorithms can adjust for that!” department comes this tale of alarmist woe. Greenland’s all-time record temperature wasn’t a record at all, and it never got above freezing there.

How many times can the AGW worshippers be wrong, before they are universally ignored?

As long as they have duped sheeple believing them and given the sheer numbers of the fools a long time

Empirical evidence tells us we can have an impact locally but there is no evidence to suggest it is a global impact.

Is that what the people that made the report believe?
why dont you ask them..

I don't have to. I already know the answer; do you?
I do... I talk with three of them on a regular basis during conference calls on NH weather patterns and modeling output. You would be surprised what their real positions are.

I do... I talk with three of them on a regular basis during conference calls on NH weather patterns and modeling output. You would be surprised what their real positions are.

Those three people are not the people we were talking about.

Scientists seek to prove what we think we know about things wrong or incomplete. The idea that a worldwide conspiracy to lie about science would float is complete and utter horseshit. You actually demonstrate why we should trust the integrity of scientists when you post shit like this. Y'all are unbelievable.

Even if that's true it doesn't change anything about what the most qualified people believe based on the evidence we have. The people that made the correction are scientists that believe it's happening. It's just like I told you earlier. You fail to understand that the only reason you even find out about this stuff is because science is transparent and self-correcting. These mistakes are uncovered by scientists that also believe in the thing you're calling a hoax perpetuated by frauds. How can you not see how ridiculous and illogical your position is?

That was good work throughout, Confounding. And thanks for that.

Also of note, the mendacious goofs at WUWT would be claiming - of course they would - that the recent record heat wave in Europe and Greenland is debunked, because, wait for it, scientists found, upon checking their data, (allegedly) one instrument out of a myriad malfunctioned.

Whoever thinks this is a conclusive argument has given his last marbles an extremely careless over-the-shoulder toss.

Oh..You mean the political hacks in the front office who wouldn't know science if it bit them on the ass?

A lot of people have built their lives and livelihood around a hoax called man made global climate change...governments have adopted it for population control and to enrich themselves and remain in power...it was injected into our schools and predictably corporations and media sources were given ways to earn big dollars and government favors for playing along....people who disagree with the science are shunned and tagged as lunatics....but the truth is slowly coming out...people are waking up to the fact that we have been presented false and misleading science........
it's why they wanted us dead. they didn't want push back against their lies.

Oh..You mean the political hacks in the front office who wouldn't know science if it bit them on the ass?

No, I mean the scientists that did the report this thread is based on.

didn't he say that?

didn't he say that?

The people that did the report wouldn't know science if it bit them on the ass?

didn't he say that?

The people that did the report wouldn't know science if it bit them on the ass?
fatal error.JPG

The individuals who did the report are in their front office and failed to take proper steps to ensure the validity of the data before spouting the hype. They had to retract their propaganda when real scientists did the work and called them on it. The rank and file are pretty upset by the BS..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back