“You Don’t Have Boobs”…

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
(KOB)- A woman suing the TSA for an invasive pat-down at the Albuquerque Sunport speaks only with KOB Eyewitness News 4.
Adrienne Durso of Carlsbad, California spoke over the phone – she describes her experience during a TSA pat-down at the Sunport back in August.
“Heavily concentrating on my breast area where I told her I had a mastectomy the year previous and in just seemed to go on and on,” said Durso.
She says she felt humiliated as the extensive pat-down happened in front of her 17 year old son and hundreds of other travelers.
“I felt as though I didn’t have any rights other than I had to stand there and let them do what they want to do to my body,” Durso continued.
She says she knew her rights had been violated so she asked to speak to a supervisor who she thought would help.
All the while her son stood by her side and couldn’t remain silent anymore
“My son, who I’m very proud of spoke up and said ‘I went through the metal detector and I did not get a pat-down’ to which the supervisor said ‘well you don’t have boobs’,” she said.

(KOB)- A woman suing the TSA for an invasive pat-down at the Albuquerque Sunport speaks only with KOB Eyewitness News 4.
Adrienne Durso of Carlsbad, California spoke over the phone – she describes her experience during a TSA pat-down at the Sunport back in August.
“Heavily concentrating on my breast area where I told her I had a mastectomy the year previous and in just seemed to go on and on,” said Durso.
She says she felt humiliated as the extensive pat-down happened in front of her 17 year old son and hundreds of other travelers.
“I felt as though I didn’t have any rights other than I had to stand there and let them do what they want to do to my body,” Durso continued.
She says she knew her rights had been violated so she asked to speak to a supervisor who she thought would help.
“My son, who I’m very proud of spoke up and said ‘I went through the metal detector and I did not get a pat-down’ to which the supervisor said ‘well you don’t have boobs’,” she said.

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. ;)

of course you can.. you charge them with sexual assault

Stupid can, however, be fired.

I hate the tsa.

What's is the lawsuit about?

The woman's son stated he'd been searched and it wasn't as thorough and the TSA employee told him why. What's the problem?

This lawsuit is going nowhere.

Stupid can, however, be fired.
no it cant
its a government job

Forum List

Back