You Don't Get It? I'll Clue You In.....

anyone trying to build a fence to get me to stay away is in for a lot more building.............

Fear not. Thats just a fence to see if you will stay away.

? what's a fence ?
I had a woman tell me unsolicited that she would never have sex with me because men dont know how to satisfy her. I told her that was ok but I still thought she was interesting. I hit it the first date.

Some people are just abnormal.
A lot of people don't know how to deal with that... they can't process it so they are either intrigued and stick around despite the fact they hate it or just bail immediately!

Fear not. Thats just a fence to see if you will stay away.

? what's a fence ?
I had a woman tell me unsolicited that she would never have sex with me because men dont know how to satisfy her. I told her that was ok but I still thought she was interesting. I hit it the first date.

Some people are just abnormal.
A lot of people don't know how to deal with that... they can't process it so they are either intrigued and stick around despite the fact they hate it or just bail immediately!
I found that if I concentrated on getting to know the person the sex usually came by itself. Its amazing how quickly women will sleep with you when you concentrate on getting to know them and having fun.

I guess I have sexual ADHD
Most women do. Women are very sexual beings.

People are sexual beings.
A lot of people don't cheat mostly because of laziness or fear of disease.
I don't think for many (if ANY) it's because they have eyes for no one else.
I dont cheat but its not out of fear or laziness. I made a promise not to so I stand by it. That doesnt mean I havent been tempted.

I guess I have sexual ADHD
Most women do. Women are very sexual beings.

People are sexual beings.
A lot of people don't cheat mostly because of laziness or fear of disease.
I don't think for many (if ANY) it's because they have eyes for no one else.
I dont cheat but its not out of fear or laziness. I made a promise not to so I stand by it. That doesnt mean I havent been tempted.

Being a person of your word is a very strong character trait.
If I make a promise or give someone my word, it means something to me. VERY important.

Having a dirty mind and not being dirty in the sack, just makes you a prudish whore.

oooh the worst of both worlds.
I'm great in bed. The first time.

I have a dirty mind and I'm dirty in the sack.
I'm great in bed too. Every time.

How do you know?
You know women can fake it?
Not every woman likes the same things.....

Indeed, not every woman likes the same things. That is why you talk more before you hop into bed. To find out what she likes.

Granted, there are women who would not like me. No one is best for everyone. But most of my exes have come back for sex, even when the relationship is done. If you pay attention to her and what she is telling you (verbally and otherwise), you can find the things that she likes.

Having a dirty mind and not being dirty in the sack, just makes you a prudish whore.

How do you know?

Indeed, not every woman likes the same things. That is why you talk more before you hop into bed. To find out what she likes.

Granted, there are women who would not like me. No one is best for everyone. But most of my exes have come back for sex, even when the relationship is done. If you pay attention to her and what she is telling you (verbally and otherwise), you can find the things that she likes.

The BIGGEST turn on is for a guy to NATURALLY do what you like. Hard to find, but worth the wait and search

Plus, if you are that turned on by someone, you will like ANYTHING the do to and with you

Interviewing to find out turn on's is too mechanical. Blech.

How do you know?

The BIGGEST turn on is for a guy to NATURALLY do what you like. Hard to find, but worth the wait and search

Plus, if you are that turned on by someone, you will like ANYTHING the do to and with you

Interviewing to find out turn on's is too mechanical. Blech.

If you treat it like an interview, it would be mechanical and awkward. No thanks. But discussing appetites and satisfaction can tell you a lot.

Naturally? That is also sorta what I mean about listening to what she is saying. If you watch her body language and reactions you can tell a lot about whether you are doing things right or wrong.

I'm not claiming to be Casanova. I'm just a guy who enjoys pleasing a lady.

Forum List

Back