You Don't Get It? I'll Clue You In.....

Its also revealing as to what kind of person you are talking to. I love saying off the wall things to people in the middle of shallow conversations just to see the response.

Or if they are paying attention!
There is a commercial about that. She's trying to talk to her family and they are all engrossed on their phones and IPads and she just starts saying random outrageous things....

I have not done that but should try it! I KNOW people ignore me in real life anyway... may as well have fun with it!

Its also revealing as to what kind of person you are talking to. I love saying off the wall things to people in the middle of shallow conversations just to see the response.

There is a commercial about that. She's trying to talk to her family and they are all engrossed on their phones and IPads and she just starts saying random outrageous things....

I have not done that but should try it! I KNOW people ignore me in real life anyway... may as well have fun with it!
My wife does that to me to see if I am listening to her. She likes to tell long stories before she gets to the point and its very important to her that I listen.

My wife does that to me to see if I am listening to her. She likes to tell long stories before she gets to the point and its very important to her that I listen.

My husband is like that. If I just FORGET something it's like "you weren't listening to me"...
I think it's just an insecurity thing.
I don't care if he forgets what I say - but - it does piss me off that I get reamed for not listening but he'll stop me in mid sentence and say "why are you telling me this shit, I don't care".... double standard much!?!?

I have a crazy life!!!

self_made_meme__damn_it_all_by_ikon95-d5694s9.png

You can be more easily stimulated into it though. :laugh:

Depends on the person and what they say. Most men fuck up
Most men dont realize they dont have to say much. Thats why they fuck it up. A smile or look does way more damage to a girls armor.

It's not a test. I just figure they aren't really that interested and don't care.....
Actions speak louder than words, but, you need to pay attention to both

Having a dirty mind and not being dirty in the sack, just makes you a prudish whore.

My husband is like that. If I just FORGET something it's like "you weren't listening to me"...
I don't care if he forgets what I say - but - it does piss me off that I get reamed for not listening but he'll stop me in mid sentence and say "why are you telling me this shit, I don't care".... double standard much!?!?

I have a crazy life!!!
My wife is a natural born story teller so all the stuff that has nothing to do with the point is part of her delivery. She never forgets anything I say no matter how long ago it was.....and she never lets me forget it.

I have a crazy life!!!
My wife is a natural born story teller so all the stuff that has nothing to do with the point is part of her delivery. She never forgets anything I say no matter how long ago it was.....and she never lets me forget it.

she sounds like my mother.
I can't stand to be around my mother for more than a day or two.
seriously I start yelling at her and I get violently mad! she won't listen!

Forum List

Back