you DO realize that

After reading this, you know why illuminati media in the last two days non stop repeats that "NEDA" WILL BE the face of protests...

"NEDA" "innocent bystander" "murdered" = CIA PSY-OP to discredit protesters EXPOSED worldwide first
Video (1) was staged to be later "exposed" as fake murder organized by "Mousavi supporters", with one of those CIA actors helping actress "NEDA" confessing to have sprayed red liquid on her face to simulate blood.

***ATTENTION *** - if you did not get the TITLE and you think that it means that "NEDA" "was" a CIA psy-op murdered by Ahmadinejad, then you did not get the basics. (2)
PSY-OP in Title means both
- psy-op actress playing "NEDA"
- psy-operation executed by CIA/Ahmadinejad

Footage "Coincidences"
Staging "Murder" of "NEDA" = staging "dead" "protester" "Tomlinson" at G7 London (3). Only the agenda served in each case is different: discredit protesters v terrorize protesters.
Reminder: the ultimate footage "coincidence" is the first WTC "impact" of "plane", not to be confused with second "impact" live, alias 9/11 MEDIA HOAX. (4)

Notes
Google "CIA PSY-OP to discredit protesters"

how about you try to make sense ?

but that whole NEDA shit was definitely CIA.

do you really think you would be capable of understanding anything if was drilled into your head ?

Dude....your OP looked like the ramblings of a drunk. Not my fault...

And for the record.....if anyone did head drillings it would be me.....so suck it.

i'm not wasting my time on you.

Good....cuzz I know I would fuckin destroy you.

You are a inconsistent bastard that makes Libertarian's look bad.....

I also doubt that the CIA has a major involvement in this situation. They're doubtlessly attempting to exploit it, as was mentioned, but I don't believe they were responsible for any provocation, at least not without further evidence of such. Admittedly, it is true that the CIA has previously participated in the destruction of Iranian democracy and has indicated a willingness to engineer false-flag operations to create a warrant for imperialism (Operation Northwoods), but I suspect there would be a far less restrained condemnation of the U.S. by the rulers of Iran if there was a significant CIA involvement here.

this has been brewing up inside Iran for DECADES
this is purely an internal struggle
Iran had been one of the most westernized countries in that area
more than likely many of these "youths" had parents telling them what it was like BEFORE the Islamic revolution and they have a longing to return to that, kinda like we went through our 50's nostalgia phase

I doubt there's much yearning in Iran for a return to the days of the the monarchical dictatorship that existed before the Islamic Revolution. If anything, there's a desire for the establishment of the form of parliamentary democracy that was destroyed with CIA backing in the removal of prime minister Mossadeq, albeit with the sustainment of many of the religious elements of the Islamic Republic.
um, the CIA had nothing to do with Op Northwoods
and it was scrapped by the JFK administration and the general that brought it forth was fired

i didnt say they were longing for the monarchy, but for the westernization they had
big difference

Last edited:
more than likely many of these "youths" had parents telling them what it was like BEFORE the Islamic revolution and they have a longing to return to that

no doubt.

kinda like Iraqis were longing for democracy.

every morning they would wake up and pray " please America drop a cluster bomb on my children ! ! ! "

yeah, they were actually praying for Saddam to remain in power so he could continue to torture them.

You stupid ****.

um, the CIA had nothing to do with Op Northwoods
and it was scrapped by the JFK administration and the general that brought it forth was fired

You're right; that was a mistaken recollection on my part, and I was considering it as an element of the larger Operation Mongoose. I was aware that it was rejected, however.

i didnt say they were longing for the monarchy, but for the westernization they had
big difference

I think that "Westernization" could have been achieved to a greater extent under the far less authoritarian conditions of parliamentary democracy, but I also believe that they have a greater interest in political freedoms than they do in civil rights and liberties. The Islamic Revolution is still revered in Iran; they just desire the integration of greater democratic elements.

It's pretty simple really.

The younger generation in Iran wants more freedom from the oppressive society the Fundmentalist Islamic Mullahs have created.

more than likely many of these "youths" had parents telling them what it was like BEFORE the Islamic revolution and they have a longing to return to that

no doubt.

every morning they would wake up and pray " please America drop a cluster bomb on my children ! ! ! "

yeah, they were actually praying for Saddam to remain in power so he could continue to torture them.

You stupid ****.

according to your logic the best way for us to get rid of thieves in Washington would be for Russia to turn US into a glass parking lot ?

The younger generation in Iran wants more freedom from the oppressive society the Fundmentalist Islamic Mullahs have created.

i'm not buying it.

how come people in USA don't want more freedom then ?

people are too stupid to want freedom.

Last edited:
no doubt.

You stupid ****.

according to your logic the best way for us to get rid of thieves in Washington would be for Russia to turn US into a glass parking lot ?

That's not my logic. My point is that the Iraqi people did not want Saddam in power, as a rule.

i'm not buying it.

Just as well since I'm not selling it.

how come people in USA don't want more freedom then ?

More freedom that the current Iranians have, you mean?

Surely your jest.

people are too stupid to want freedom.

Depends on your definition of freedom and stupid, I suppose.

Thinking career criminals consider anyone who feels any compunction about breaking the law slaves.

The only pure freedom one will have is the freedom one has is in a state of anarchy.

Seems like a real stretch to hang this on the CIA. I think it's more like the bucket of shit we call Iran is beginning to boil because the population is tired of all the bullshit. You can only hold people down by force for so long before they get tired of it and start to rebel.

We all know that the controlling powers agenda is force their way on the world.

They do it legally and illegally.

They do it by disinformation.

They do it with legit information.

They do it by confusion.

I can for sure say that alot of these theories came from them to stir the pot up.

Just look at the trends.

They want distrust.

They are daring you to do something.

They want you to.

Give them a reason to invoke totalitarian dictatorship.

The only way they can stay in power at this time if a violent revolution came to their doorstep.

This is their only paranoia and that's why they have taken the steps to insure that they have bigger guns.

----

Don't go out and hold up sign's and stand out side buildings yelling. This really doesn't do anything. They show you the pictures on tv so you will do that when your angry with them...

What that does it puts all the hostiles at a central location so they can round you up easily. It gives the media chance to take pictures that make you look like an asshole.

Be smart about your shit.

Talk in public forums about a revolution and watch as all the trolls come by to thwart it. Leave yourself in the open. If you do secret meetings they can't monitor is when they get mad at you.

We can make history a few people can change the world by talking.

Considering that sixty percent of the iranian population haa never lived under any regime but the current one, that the shah by comparison to the current rulership was at worst an enlightened despot who actually put into place almost everything that Mossadiq wished to do and that was his primary offense as far as the religious hardliners concerned and that said hardliners would have had even less trouble deposing Mossadiq than they had with the shah which required Jimmy Carter forcing the shah to abdicate in order to get medical treatment, I think it more than possible that more than a few Iranians tend to think of the time of the shah as a comparative golden age given what they now endure.

Forum List

Back