you DO realize that

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
the mess in Iran is the work of CIA ?

oh them basterdz who shot the poor girl.

them ? surely you mean US.

not to worry. a few hundred more children murdered and there will be no more Ahmadinejad just as Israel ordered.

well ... it's cheaper than another war.

but the million dollar question is - who will get the Oil ?

not to worry. a few hundred more children murdered and there will be no more Ahmadinejad just as Israel ordered.

Provide some EVIDENCE the CIA had anything to do with the problems in Iran.

he cant

I doubt the CIA has much to do with the current situation.

But I do not doubt that it's working just as hard as it can to make inroads into finding allies among the protestors.

At least I hope to hell they are.

I doubt the CIA has much to do with the current situation.

But I do not doubt that it's working just as hard as it can to make inroads into finding allies among the protestors.

At least I hope to hell they are.
this has been brewing up inside Iran for DECADES
this is purely an internal struggle
Iran had been one of the most westernized countries in that area
more than likely many of these "youths" had parents telling them what it was like BEFORE the Islamic revolution and they have a longing to return to that, kinda like we went through our 50's nostalgia phase

more than likely many of these "youths" had parents telling them what it was like BEFORE the Islamic revolution and they have a longing to return to that

no doubt.

kinda like Iraqis were longing for democracy.

every morning they would wake up and pray " please America drop a cluster bomb on my children ! ! ! "

Hi Neurosport:

[FONT=&quot]you DO realize that [/FONT]

the mess in Iran is the work of CIA?

The Bushie/Obama Administrations and the FBI/CIA/NSA and DoD and their subcontractors (Blackwater, etc.) are filled to the gills with liars and murders and thieves that do FAR worse every day of the week and at least twice on Sundays. The big problem is that the corrupt-to-the-core Congress is far worse and the inmates are running the asylum, because this is what We The Sheeple deserve . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

no sense in doing that,you'll just ignore it the same way you do with 9/11 and only see what you WANT to see.

no sense in doing that,you'll just ignore it the same way you do with 9/11 and only see what you WANT to see.
WOW, how ironic for YOU to say that

evidence is for pussies.

it's not like we owe the government anything. we don't have to prove shit.

at some point you just gotta use common sense.

if a guy is known to have raped and murdered at least 50 women and you find him in a room with a female corpse all covered with his semen - yes this is merely circumstancial evidence - but you can logically infer what happened.

or maybe it just looks bad. maybe he had nothing to do with it. maybe you should let him go out with your daughter. after all you don't have a videotape, you can't just ASSUME.

Last edited:
I am missing the conspiracy here. The CIA in Iran? We all have known that for years, where is the surprise? Israeli govt trying topple Iran? Well we have known that for years too.
What's the conspiracy?
BTW-Personally I hope the CIA is in Iran, with the Mosad AND they actually are helping the protesters. In addition I hope that there is a vote count , either way, that has some validity. (OK-the first is a wish and the second is a fantasy, I know)

LOL
Locusts swoop down on Ethiopia - Yahoo! News

now they are just fucking with us right?

We all know the news is bias and geared for a certian view point to be seen by the viewer.

It's really hard to form a valid opinion with the way people their religion of proof by documentation by registering it with the very system that you object to.

There are lots more reason's to object to the system other then religion and conspiracies.

The only reason's that the people behind the seens should stand for is
Survival of species
Equality
Progression/Advancement
Responsibility
Reproduce

this should be a standard of every living person.

the ruling power's philosophy should reflect the basic way you should interact with it and it will interact with you as so you choose to do so.

enforcement is not nessecessary if the basic's of survival is easily obtainable by effort and coordination.

The thing here is the world doesn't operate that way, so I can't operate with these people unless I give myself to their disposal.
I progress no where, I have no advancement, I have no equality because lack of control of how fast the treadmill runs and who gives themselves up for a easier ride till death.

This is very unfulfilling for many people, we want more out of life but we don't think we can get there with leaders that go to war and conquer other nations when the very bane of is existance is still a mystery we can't stop killing the only thing we know is real and that is people.

How can we do anything if this is what we look forward to?

I mean really all other things you ever thought of before, why does this happen and who decideds what casualities end up in the end.

It sure in the hell ain't me, or this would never be a possibility.

We all know what is right and wrong.

We all know what happen's to animals in the wildlife when their eco systems are destroyed by ill responsible people.

all this is opinionated but based on actual occuring events

I am missing the conspiracy here. The CIA in Iran? We all have known that for years, where is the surprise? Israeli govt trying topple Iran? Well we have known that for years too.
What's the conspiracy?
BTW-Personally I hope the CIA is in Iran, with the Mosad AND they actually are helping the protesters. In addition I hope that there is a vote count , either way, that has some validity. (OK-the first is a wish and the second is a fantasy, I know)

for USMB mods anything that wasn't confirmed by Obama himself is a conspiracy theory.

I also doubt that the CIA has a major involvement in this situation. They're doubtlessly attempting to exploit it, as was mentioned, but I don't believe they were responsible for any provocation, at least not without further evidence of such. Admittedly, it is true that the CIA has previously participated in the destruction of Iranian democracy and has indicated a willingness to engineer false-flag operations to create a warrant for imperialism (Operation Northwoods), but I suspect there would be a far less restrained condemnation of the U.S. by the rulers of Iran if there was a significant CIA involvement here.

this has been brewing up inside Iran for DECADES
this is purely an internal struggle
Iran had been one of the most westernized countries in that area
more than likely many of these "youths" had parents telling them what it was like BEFORE the Islamic revolution and they have a longing to return to that, kinda like we went through our 50's nostalgia phase

I doubt there's much yearning in Iran for a return to the days of the the monarchical dictatorship that existed before the Islamic Revolution. If anything, there's a desire for the establishment of the form of parliamentary democracy that was destroyed with CIA backing in the removal of prime minister Mossadeq, albeit with the sustainment of many of the religious elements of the Islamic Republic.

After reading this, you know why illuminati media in the last two days non stop repeats that "NEDA" WILL BE the face of protests...

"NEDA" "innocent bystander" "murdered" = CIA PSY-OP to discredit protesters EXPOSED worldwide first
Video (1) was staged to be later "exposed" as fake murder organized by "Mousavi supporters", with one of those CIA actors helping actress "NEDA" confessing to have sprayed red liquid on her face to simulate blood.

***ATTENTION *** - if you did not get the TITLE and you think that it means that "NEDA" "was" a CIA psy-op murdered by Ahmadinejad, then you did not get the basics. (2)
PSY-OP in Title means both
- psy-op actress playing "NEDA"
- psy-operation executed by CIA/Ahmadinejad

Footage "Coincidences"
Staging "Murder" of "NEDA" = staging "dead" "protester" "Tomlinson" at G7 London (3). Only the agenda served in each case is different: discredit protesters v terrorize protesters.
Reminder: the ultimate footage "coincidence" is the first WTC "impact" of "plane", not to be confused with second "impact" live, alias 9/11 MEDIA HOAX. (4)

Notes
Google "CIA PSY-OP to discredit protesters"

dude-wtf.jpg

Forum List

Back