You do not have to hate minorities to be a racist or misogynist

Beating yourself up over your own male whiteness?

:itsok:
No, I am proud to be a white male. Many of the best people I know are white males.
But being a white male does not make you better. Those white males who think they are better than everyone else are a problem.
I have experiences white privilege my whole life. I see our society moving away from white privilege and scares the hell out of many white males and it should not.

Ohmigawd, you are so pussified.

View attachment 226168
Sounds like you may be a insecure in your sexuality.

I'm a quite happily married heterosexual woman. I don't feel compelled to wear a gonad hat to seek approval from Proggies to be happy. Nor do I feel the need to diss people like me to seek approval from the Overlords of the Prog Secular Religion.

Thank you. it's so refreshing to see a normal person pop in once in awhile. :biggrin:

There are actually quite a few normals here. Very nice folks.

Whites who say they are not racist or sexist because they wish no ill will on racial minorities or women can be racist. They say I don't hate minorities and women but they better not take anything from me.

When white males have to compete on equal level with minorities and women, they feel it is unfair. That is racist and sexist.

The majority of racists and sexists fall into this category as opposed to those who hate minorities and feel women are not equal to men.
A poor attempt to justify your racism. There is little more to be said about this post. No sources, no corroboration. Just your perverted opinion. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.

Brainless, easy answer for someone who wants to justify their feelings of privilege

The only person in this thread who has engaged in racism and sexism so far is you
Said like someone who wants to justify their white privilege.
These white's skills are generally well below the average citizen. They blame not getting a job because minorities, women are stealing their jobs. No, they are more qualified.

True. White male privilege is the reason you rarely see any black athletes in the NFL or NBA.

Mark

Connect those dots and note...NOBODY is judgmental of Asians...I wonder why?
Because they're not BLACK or as it's referred to in our laws, court rulings including Supreme Court rulings ("the Negro has no rights of which the white man need to respect" - Justice Taney), etc. they're NOT "people of African descent" aka "black people"

Immigration Act of 1917, effectively banning Asian, Mexican and Mediterranean people from entering the United States, along with the poor, political radicals and those with mental or physical disabilities.

Seven years later, Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1924, also known as the Asian Exclusion Act. The law created a quota system that prioritized immigrants from Northern and Western Europe, drastically restricted immigrants from Southern and Eastern Europe and Africa, and completely banned Arabs, Asians and Indians. The law's stated purpose was to "preserve the idea of American homogeneity."

At the same time U.S. policy was restricting immigration by people of color, it was denying full citizenship rights to native-born people of African descent whose ancestors had been forced into bondage. It robbed them of their voting rights, deprived them of labor rights, and forced them into segregated facilities.
How the civil rights movement opened the door to immigrants of color
And just FYI, the last bolded paragraph above is the stated reason for the ratification of the 14th Amendment, to ensure that the decedants of slaves/former slaves could not continued to have their rights to citizenship denied.

Last edited:
Whites who say they are not racist or sexist because they wish no ill will on racial minorities or women can be racist. They say I don't hate minorities and women but they better not take anything from me.

When white males have to compete on equal level with minorities and women, they feel it is unfair. That is racist and sexist.

The majority of racists and sexists fall into this category as opposed to those who hate minorities and feel women are not equal to men.
A poor attempt to justify your racism. There is little more to be said about this post. No sources, no corroboration. Just your perverted opinion. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.
You are someone who feels racism against whites is when someone denies whites, white privilege.

You are someone who feels racism against whites is when someone denies whites, white privilege.
You are a fool you have no idea what I believe nor do you have any idea whether I am purple, blue, black, white or green. You are a sore head with an imaginary ax to grind. Your opinion is worth exactly what it cost. STFU

You are a fool you have no idea what I believe nor do you have any idea whether I am purple, blue, black, white or green. You are a sore head with an imaginary ax to grind. Your opinion is worth exactly what it cost. STFU
Your words show who you are; words matter.

Brainless, easy answer for someone who wants to justify their feelings of privilege

The only person in this thread who has engaged in racism and sexism so far is you
Said like someone who wants to justify their white privilege.
These white's skills are generally well below the average citizen. They blame not getting a job because minorities, women are stealing their jobs. No, they are more qualified.

True. White male privilege is the reason you rarely see any black athletes in the NFL or NBA.

Mark
The NFL and the NBA are great examples of areas of white males lost their white privilege.
Why were the NFL and NBA predominantly white decades ago. WHITE PRIVILEGE.
When teams made their choice of players on ability rather than race, blacks dominated.

Too many parts of our society has not eliminated white privilege like the NBA and NFL has.

Your words show who you are; words matter.
Words do matter. Don't judge a book by its' cover are some you should take to heart. Toddle on child.

Forum List

Back