You DO know what tonight is,,,,,,, right?

Are you ready for some football???

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, it's baseball season until the Giants end it tonight. I'm ready for some BASEBALL.
I enjoy football, but consider, each pitch in a game is part of a narritive, much like a paragraph in a Novel. Football is more like a very short story, in novel length. Three hours to watch (at best, 12 minutes of action, 20 minutes of huddles and two plus hours of commercials).

*cough*

The SF GIANTS are going to win the World Series tonight.

Ahem.

Sheesh. Soon baseball is going to be played in the snow in December. It is getting as bad as basketball.

Baseball sucks.

Football teh rulez.

:D

Thats true to an extent.When watching baseball on tv you are correct,it sucks.Being a cubs fan if they arent in the playoffs which is almost always the case with them,then baseball sucks to watch on tv for me, where football is fun to watch on tv as wel as live.watching baseball live though is a different story and quite fun.

Baseball sucks.

Football teh rulez.

Thats true to an extent.When watching baseball on tv you are correct,it sucks.Being a cubs fan if they arent in the playoffs which is almost always the case with them,then baseball sucks to watch on tv for me, where football is fun to watch on tv as wel as live.watching baseball live though is a different story and quite fun.

I went to a baseball game and fell asleep in the stands.

Baseball sucks.

Football teh rulez.

If a baseball comes near you it will wake you up.:lol: Thats the thing thats fun about it at the ballpark is watching the foulballs go into the stands.

If a baseball comes near you it will wake you up.:lol: Thats the thing thats fun about it at the ballpark is watching the foulballs go into the stands.

No worries. I probably won't go back to see one.

I've been to 5 or 6. All of them snoozefests. Just like they are on television.

It's almost time, I'm outta here, and

GO COLTS!

colts-1.gif

Forum List

Back