"You Didn‘t Build That"

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrVghrXSN8M&feature=player_embedded]Rush: Obama Sings 'You Didn't Build That' Parody #YDBT - YouTube[/ame]

Two people cross a bridge.

One person is unaffected by the bridge and goes on to become an Occupy Wall Street protestor.

The second person is magically affected by the bridge and goes on to become a highly successful businessman.

Since the second person did not build that bridge, he should pay "a little bit more" for it than he already has.

The first person should be excluded from paying for the bridge at all, not even a little bit, because Obama.

Last edited:
September 18, 2012
RUSH: I happen to know that Romney wants for this country the same thing I want.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

You people need to take a remedial class in reading comprehension. Seriously.

What part of "You didn't build that." are we missing?
He didn't say you didn't build them, those or any other plural.
He said "That" a singular word and he sure in hell was talking about the bussiness and not infrastructure. It is what he truly believes. He had to back track when there was a bigger backlash then he ever anticipated.

He said "That" a singular word and he sure in hell was talking about the bussiness and not infrastructure. It is what he truly believes. He had to back track when there was a bigger backlash then he ever anticipated.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

But instead the rabid right want to take a slight gramatical misstep and turn it into a campaign slogan. Looks like it worked on a certain small segment.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

But instead the rabid right want to take a slight gramatical misstep and turn it into a campaign slogan. Looks like it worked on a certain small segment.

Keep lying Boo, your little tin god will reward you in the after life.

{look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something—there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.} - Fucktard Obama.

Slight misstep my ass. And there are plenty of people that built there own businesses without any help. And why does Obama keep getting passes on his missteps yet Romney gets drilled for days on end?

September 18, 2012
RUSH: I happen to know that Romney wants for this country the same thing I want.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

And? :cool:
Your MessiahRushie sure has you pegged!

September 28, 2012
RUSH: The American people are at a record level of stupidity.

He absolutely was referring to infrastructure, otherwise, the context of the sentence doesn't make sense.

An overused rightie meme that never made much sense in the first place and has done little if anything to hurt Obama's campaign?

TPS, you didn't build that!

Forum List

Back