You didn't build that, coming to a school near you.

That was wonderful.
It really moved me.
It totally captured our Presidents true feelings about
productive members of our country...

C'mon Libs...what do you say.
Thumbs up or down?

Those other kids worked hard, too. It isn't fair she got an A and they didn't. :badgrin:

The only way that fricking A student could have gotten that good grade is by stealing popsicle sticks from other kids. There's no way she got it honestly!

“But you know what, I’m not going to see us gut the investments that grow our economy to give tax breaks to me or Mr. Romney or folks who don’t need them."

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

“But you know what, I’m not going to see us gut the investments that grow our economy to give tax breaks to me or Mr. Romney or folks who don’t need them."

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Outright lies do not make a case that he is making a legitimate point.

YouDidntBuildThat-legosa.jpeg

YouDidntBuildThat-legosa.jpeg

Man that's pretty cruel.She's just a little kid.
But if we follow Obama logic and Elizabeth Warrens he's right.
I'm sure she didn't make those blocks. :D

I'm still pissed the media let him off the hook with that.
But then again journalism in this country is dead.

Forum List

Back