You Dems pay $1,000 a plate for this???

Originally posted by nycflasher
ah...
well, in some cases the public certianly has a right to know

I'm not up in the Ryan thing, one of the stories i've missed... oh wit, now I remember.

He's the guy who ALLEDGEDLY took his ex-wife to sex clubs and stuff, right?

Well, if he didn't he has nothing to worry about.

If he did, maybe he shouldn't be in politics, as that will defintitely no help with your constituency. Eventhough it his personal life.

Actually, there was no credible story for anything that he did. That was merely one of the stories flying around out there. The media basically wanted to see the files so that they COULD find something juicy.

So you would have no problem with his personal life being aired out for eeryone to see, but not the tape from a POLITICAL fundraiser? I see.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by insein
Actually, there was no credible story for anything that he did. That was merely one of the stories flying around out there. The media basically wanted to see the files so that they COULD find something juicy.

So you would have no problem with his personal life being aired out for eeryone to see, but not the tape from a POLITICAL fundraiser? I see.:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm one of those people who doesn't care about the contents of either enough to be going after my "right to know."
Public record is public record, but the Starr investigation was no more despicable than Bill Clinton face-fucking Monica Lewinsky and spewing all over her.

Actually, I'm one of those people who doesn't care about the contents of either enough to be going after my "right to know."
Public record is public record, but the Starr investigation was no more despicable than Bill Clinton face-fucking Monica Lewinsky and spewing all over her.

the difference there is that they had an investigation because Clinton Lied under oath. They had credible evidence to show that he did something. There isn't anything to suggest Ryan has done anything. They were merely fishing for something and hoping they caught a bite.

Are you really crying about someone comparing Bush to a vagina?
Better people have been called worse... not there is something inherently wrong with the vagina-- there certainly isn't.;)

EDIT: It's interesting that you name yourself after the band Jimmy Eat World, considering this is a political forum and they certainly aren't Bush supporters. They were my neighbors when i lived in Tempe, AZ in 1997, though.

I'm not crying about anything. I'm pointing out the simple fact that the Democrats are a bunch of hypocritical jerks that wouldn't know values if it bit them on their butt. All these celebrities (and I use that term loosely) make these rude comments about the President of the United States, then John Kerry says, "Every single performer tonight, either through their words or their music, conveyed to you the heart and soul of our country." Pardon me if I disagree that the heart and soul of America is childish vagina jokes and songs calling our president a thug.

I explained my screen name long ago. I could care less what their political leanings are.

Forum List

Back