You could shoot off firecrackers, buzz-bombs, skyrockets, Roman Candles etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
on the 4th of July back in my day - all perfectly legal.

There used to be an incessant din of firecrackers going off 2 weeks in advance of the 4th in my neighborhood.

My dad used to stock up on firecrackers etc.

Today if you shoot off a firecracacker you get arrested.

Even fucking sparklers are ilegall

nobody can have any fun nomore.................

Just shoot off your rocket launchers and assault rifles...it's your second amendment right...

My old man was a veteran of T he Big One - conservative in nature - but he know howto have some fun.

Bought fireworks by the bundle before the4th .

Today they treat you like children

Shouldn't have to do it illegally .

Remember running around with freaking sparklers when I was about 7.

Today illegal. 2 inchers and cherry -bombs were always ilegal

Still havea good stockpile of 1and and a half inch firecrackers.

That stuff Roman candles, sky-rockets, buzz bombs would look puny today -things always look bigger when you are a child.

Last edited:
I remember when I was a kid we all had tons of firecrackers just about year round. They were great fun. Those were the good old days...

My dad, and millions of other dads, too, I note, used to get hammered at 4th of July events and then drive the family home...sometimes the trips home took hours, too, so we'd stop for one for the road on the way home, too

Another happy American holiday tradition killed by the spoilsport liberals and their damned nanny state.

on the 4th of July back in my day - all perfectly legal.

There used to be an incessant din of firecrackers going off 2 weeks in advance of the 4th in my neighborhood.

My dad used to stock up on firecrackers etc.

Today if you shoot off a firecracacker you get arrested.

Even fucking sparklers are ilegall

nobody can have any fun nomore.................

It's all still legal in South Carolina.

Every year people bitch about fireworks being illegal here, and every year some dumb ass starts a fire with fireworks. A few years ago, I was out at the lake and some idiot caught the whole hill side on fire. When you live in pine tree country, fireworks are not always a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back