You could have heard a pin drop.

lol, god why do you hate this country?

Honestly, just fucking leave if you hate it so much.

Regardless if it happened or it's just a chain e-mail going around.

Everyone of those statements is true.

Aircraft Carriers do all these things

France would be speaking another language if England, Canada, Aus, and the USA didn't liberate them

I can very well see a old WW2 vetran saying that to some prick custom agent.

Like I said, it very well might be a chain e-mail, but everything on it is true.

Leave?? Are you dain bramaged? Archie Bunker went out of style years ago... and most normal people know HE'S the joke.

Why do you feel so insecure about the REALITY of your country that you need to make up stuff? I mean fiction is great and all, but it shouldn't be confused with reality.

this looks like one of those chain emails that go around and then snopes will investigate it and find most if not all these incidents never took place.

Do you have links to provide that confirm these statements actually took place?

looks like hyper-patriotic nonsense to me, trying to show how "great" America is.

I put them out there assuming that they are true. Prove me wrong. :razz:

Leave?? Are you dain bramaged? Archie Bunker went out of style years ago... and most normal people know HE'S the joke.

Why do you feel so insecure about the REALITY of your country that you need to make up stuff? I mean fiction is great and all, but it shouldn't be confused with reality.

Do me a favor and tell me where the fiction is there?

Do aircraft carriers not have the capability to do everything listed?

Would France not be speaking abother language at the moment had we not intervened?

Please, let me know where the fiction is.

I put them out there assuming that they are true. Prove me wrong. :razz:

hmmm is that how it works now? you can just say anything you want and say it's true?

okay...

John McCain gave a blow job to Mark Foley in exchange for a pack of camels and a new tie.... prove me wrong :lol:

this looks like one of those chain emails that go around and then snopes will investigate it and find most if not all these incidents never took place.

Do you have links to provide that confirm these statements actually took place?

looks like hyper-patriotic nonsense to me, trying to show how "great" America is.

What you don't realize, Silence, is that is America IS great. It is, by far, the single greatest country on this planet. When American soldiers were ready and willing to overthrow Saddam and his cohorts, not one single Frenchman that had the opportuntiy to live today lifted a single finger to thank the Americans for their help. On 9/11 when we were attacked, you saw British warplanes protecting the skies of New York City. You did NOT see French warplanes.

In the entire history of the world, America has given more, contributed more to the good of the world, to the preservation of freedom and the hope of democracy than any other country.

We stand for something so radical, there are dozens of countries just waiting to the day our country is destroyed. WE destroyed the German Kaiser of World War 1. WE overthrew the Nazis AND the Imperial Japanese Navy of World War 2. WE broke the back of communism during the cold war. It was OUR American soldiers spilling blood for the mess the French created with Vietnam. It is American technology on the ground protecting the Jews in Israel because Britan was too cowardly to stand up to the Arabs.

And what grattitude does the rest of the world show us for everything we have done for them? We get shitted on and spat at everywehre we go because of one fuckup, because of one idiot president.

America is and always will be the greatest country to have ever existed because we stand for equality, hope and freedom. That has been our core mission since our inception. No other country has ever stood for what we stand for before we stood for it. No other country wants to spread freedom around the world and given women and people of different religions and races equal rights and protection. There are plenty of European countries with culture to enjoy, but there is no other and there isn't even a country close to being what America is.

What you don't realize, Silence, is that is America IS great. It is, by far, the single greatest country on this planet. When American soldiers were ready and willing to overthrow Saddam and his cohorts, not one single Frenchman that had the opportuntiy to live today lifted a single finger to thank the Americans for their help. On 9/11 when we were attacked, you saw British warplanes protecting the skies of New York City. You did NOT see French warplanes.

In the entire history of the world, America has given more, contributed more to the good of the world, to the preservation of freedom and the hope of democracy than any other country.

We stand for something so radical, there are dozens of countries just waiting to the day our country is destroyed. WE destroyed the German Kaiser of World War 1. WE overthrew the Nazis AND the Imperial Japanese Navy of World War 2. WE broke the back of communism during the cold war. It was OUR American soldiers spilling blood for the mess the French created with Vietnam. It is American technology on the ground protecting the Jews in Israel because Britan was too cowardly to stand up to the Arabs.

And what grattitude does the rest of the world show us for everything we have done for them? We get shitted on and spat at everywehre we go because of one fuckup, because of one idiot president.

America is and always will be the greatest country to have ever existed because we stand for equality, hope and freedom. That has been our core mission since our inception. No other country has ever stood for what we stand for before we stood for it. No other country wants to spread freedom around the world and given women and people of different religions and races equal rights and protection. There are plenty of European countries with culture to enjoy, but there is no other and there isn't even a country close to being what America is.

I hold out hope that this is sarcastic :eek:

hmmm is that how it works now? you can just say anything you want and say it's true?

okay...

John McCain gave a blow job to Mark Foley in exchange for a pack of camels and a new tie.... prove me wrong :lol:
How would I go about disproving a viscous attack like that? All you had to do was use google or snopes. Not quite the same thing, dear. :cool:

I hold out hope that this is sarcastic :eek:

As a conservative voting for Obama, I must say this is my biggest problem with liberals. They don't give a shit about where they live. They don't give a shit about anything but themselves. It disgusts me that we have McCain running and not someone more Reagan-like.

I was NOT being sarcastic. I love this country more than anything and the United States of America IS the greatest country in the world.

Wow I've read a lot of fucked up things on this board but this takes the cake. :cuckoo:

KungFuBaby.gif

Add drama queen to the list of names we call Shemail.

okay...

I heard it was for a pack of camels and a pair of shoes.

Forum List

Back