You Could Be Sued For Reporting Terrorists

have you ever been in Kennedy airport at an El Al flight to Ben Gurion? There are always a shitload of hassidic jews behaving in a very strange manner. I imagine you'd report all of them too? Now THAT would definitely land you in court and an entire block of Brooklyn would own everything you ever had or have or will have.

How so?

Its pretty open and shut, Feel free to report suspicious activity, but if it turns out to be a waste of time, money, and has adverse effects on their lives, you are responsible.

How can this be an example of Dems not being trusted with national defence?

How would you feel if I called the cops and told them you, RSR, are a terrorist?
It would obviously have an ill effect on you and your life, especially if you were detained or had to miss work, which would effect your family. (providing anyone could stand you long enough for you to have one)

You are such a brainwashed sociopath.

http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

The Police would do an investagation, talk to me - and nothing would become of the charge

I have been called much worse by members of the tolerant left - no harm done

Its pretty open and shut, Feel free to report suspicious activity, but if it turns out to be a waste of time, money, and has adverse effects on their lives, you are responsible.

How can this be an example of Dems not being trusted with national defence?

How would you feel if I called the cops and told them you, RSR, are a terrorist?
It would obviously have an ill effect on you and your life, especially if you were detained or had to miss work, which would effect your family. (providing anyone could stand you long enough for you to have one)

You are such a brainwashed sociopath.

http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

Yes, being called a terrorist would have an ill effect on your life.

But here's my problem with your attitude. I sense from your post that you don't believe there are terrorists, and that even if there are, they're good guys because they're out to destroy America or kill boring Americans somewhere. They're exciting foreigners who are just misunderstood by us dimwitted doughy Americans, and if a few of us get blown to bits while they pursue their exotic multicultural missions, that's just a lil' more entertainment for the rest of us. Those who would report terrorist suspects are obviously just dumb, racist Americans whose fears should be discounted or ignored altogether, because they couldn't possibly be right about anything, they don't deserve to live and they're just not as sophisticated as you are, because you can tell the difference between a Shia and Sunni from 100 feet off.

But here's my problem with your attitude. I sense from your post that you don't believe there are terrorists, and that even if there are, they're good guys because they're out to destroy America or kill boring Americans somewhere. They're exciting foreigners who are just misunderstood by us dimwitted doughy Americans, and if a few of us get blown to bits while they pursue their exotic multicultural missions, that's just a lil' more entertainment for the rest of us. Those who would report terrorist suspects are obviously just dumb, racist Americans whose fears should be discounted or ignored altogether, because they couldn't possibly be right about anything, they don't deserve to live and they're just not as sophisticated as you are, because you can tell the difference between a Shia and Sunni from 100 feet off.

According to the left, when terrorists commit act of terror - it is not their fault

It iis Bush's fault

He made them hate us with his foreign policy

You are also held responsible for standing up and yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. And don't forget, bearing false witness is condemned in the Bible...Or did you just ignore that part because you find it disagreeable? The Stazi would've loved you.

And the libs continue to say they do not give aid and comfort to the enemies of this country :lol:

The Police would do an investagation, talk to me - and nothing would become of the charge

I have been called much worse by members of the tolerant left - no harm done

Well technically you could be arrested just for being accused of being a terrorist under the USA Patriot act.

You could be detained indefinitaly, possibly even forever without any charges being filed, denied access to a lawyer, and all your family and friends could be harrassed at home and at work by F.B.I. agents asking questions about you.

After you dissapeared into a black hole your captors would be free to torture and interrogate you using any method they chose including but not limited to sticking chemical light sticks up your butt and that would be legal.

Perhaps you'd like that RSR because hey....according to your buddy Rush Limbaugh that kind of stuff is just "good, harmless fun."

Well technically you could be arrested just for being accused of being a terrorist under the USA Patriot act.

You could be detained indefinitaly, possibly even forever without any charges being filed, denied access to a lawyer, and all your family and friends could be harrassed at home and at work by F.B.I. agents asking questions about you.

After you dissapeared into a black hole your captors would be free to torture and interrogate you using any method they chose including but not limited to sticking chemical light sticks up your butt and that would be legal.

Perhaps you'd like that RSR because hey....according to your buddy Rush Limbaugh that kind of stuff is just "good, harmless fun."

Libs have a doom and gloom message for anything Pres Bush and conservatives put forth

The left in this country is the biggest ally terrorists have

According to the left, when terrorists commit act of terror - it is not their fault

It iis Bush's fault

He made them hate us with his foreign policy

Oh if only life were as simple as you make it out to be.

You really need to read "Blowback" by Chalmers Johnson.

It doesn't have any pictures in it though. It might not be your kind of book!

Oh if only life were as simple as you make it out to be.

You really need to read "Blowback" by Chalmers Johnson.

It doesn't have any pictures in it though. It might not be your kind of book!

Is that the best you have to offer?

Sad

In the post I said, "Feel free to report suspicious activity, but if it turns out to be a waste of time, money, and has adverse effects on their lives, you are responsible."

I was agreeing with the original posted article.

If you call in frivilous reports of suspected terrorism, and they turn out to be exactly that, and a wase of time, resulting in an adverse effect on innocent peoples lives, then you are to be held responsible.

IF you call in a threat and its a true threat then you should get a medal.

Just try and be sure. or be aware that you could be held accountable.

This idea is designed to cut down on the waste of time reports.

whats the problem?

Forum List

Back