"You can't try a dead terrorist."

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Feds drop charges against Osama bin Laden

June 17, 2011

Today all criminal charges have been dropped against Osama bin Laden by the United States of America. There were hundreds of criminal charges against Bin Laden. He faced the death sentence for the conspiring of the 1998 suicide bombings of the United States embassies in Africa. He was charged with "al Qaeda's worldwide conspiracy to kill Americans," which is said to have sparked the 911 attacks.

Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. Navy Seals on May 1, 2011 in Pakistan. There was DNA taken from bin Laden that matched samples taken from "multiple members" of his family, with the likelihood of a mistaken identification at "approximately one in 11.8 quadrillion."

One of Bin Laden wives identified him and he was also identified though “through "facial recognition analysis" by the CIA”. Upon his death al Qaeda operatives publically announced in a video the death of their leader Osama bin Laden.

California man diving for bin Laden’s body

Bill Warren, 59 a successful salvage diver is trying to recover Osama bin Laden’s body from the north Arabian Sea. Once he finds bin Ladens corpse he will deliver photographic evidence that bin Laden is dead.

Warren has discovered more than 200 wrecks is absolutely sure he will be able to find Osama bin Laden's body.

California man diving for bin Laden’s body

Bill Warren, 59 a successful salvage diver is trying to recover Osama bin Laden’s body from the north Arabian Sea. Once he finds bin Ladens corpse he will deliver photographic evidence that bin Laden is dead.

Warren has discovered more than 200 wrecks is absolutely sure he will be able to find Osama bin Laden's body.

Now that's just silly. Everyone knows OBL is at Gitmo being waterboarded.

Osama is in Buenos Aires living as Harry Goldman.
Who said he was a terrorist ? Ronron Raygun called him a freedom fighter and the CiA called him agent ___________________.

I think they should take all of his assets and build a huge statute of an asshole and put it near ground zero so we never forget the memory of this cockroach.

Osama is in Buenos Aires living as Harry Goldman.
Who said he was a terrorist ? Ronron Raygun called him a freedom fighter and the CiA called him agent ___________________.

That's Ronald Reagan to you buster. The man never met a terrorist..I mean Freedom Fighter he didn't like. Whether that be the Nun raping Contras, the American Hostages takers from the Iranian regime under Khomeni to Osama Bin Laden. Thanks to him and George HW Bush..he got to test his "skills" against a big western power.

Then used them against New York..and Washington. Then George Jr. let him off the hook for 8 years.

Forum List

Back