you cant swim here if your black

they were found guilty by our system.

No, you dumb shit, they were not found guilty. They settled a civil matter. Big difference. Didn't you just ask in other thread where you have ever lied? Well it only took a minute for you to subsequently post a lie. Go find a cop car to shit on.

There are two things that I find funny about sports. White men can’t jump and black people can’t swim. I suppose they didn’t miss out on much.

White men cannot jump because they are always in vertical positions; and Black men cannot swim because they grew up without the privileges of swimming pools. I can do both. Well, lucky me.

Is that because pools don't accept EBT cards or they can't afford the admission? Have you seen the empty beaches of Africa? They're beautiful without a speck of garbage in recreational areas. There were a lot of black people at the water park I went to many months ago. They all had to wear life jackets (adult and child alike) in the wave pool. You see, the park makes anyone who can't swim wear a life jacket in the wave pool because they're afraid that the suction will pull non swimmers in to the deep end. Admission fee? $55.00 per head. Parking fee? $8.00. Black attendee's? About 40-50 %

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGcSQgI67g]YouTube - Black men Can't Swim-Durban Beach[/ame]

Last edited:

There are two things that I find funny about sports. White men can’t jump and black people can’t swim. I suppose they didn’t miss out on much.

White men cannot jump because they are always in vertical positions; and Black men cannot swim because they grew up without the privileges of swimming pools. I can do both. Well, lucky me.
Swimming pools are a privilege of working hard. Something you ghetto toads know nothing about.

The kids will never see a nickel......the lawyers will do OK though

The black kids won't get a dime. The swim club is closed and gone out of business. The land has already been sold.

The black kids will share in a one million dollar award from the future earnings of the club, except there won't be any.

No...they just HAPPENED to be black. I wonder what the ratio of white and black kids were going to that pool? Do you know?

No...they just HAPPENED to be black. I wonder what the ratio of white and black kids were going to that pool? Do you know?

It was an almost exclusively white pool, that had catered to large parties before with no issue.

Oh and I know it's clearly not important, but the representive of the club did say they were turned away because they were worried the black children would "change the complexion and atmosphere of the pool".

But it's not about race :rolleyes:

It was an almost exclusively white pool, that had catered to large parties before with no issue.

Oh and I know it's clearly not important, but the representive of the club did say they were turned away because they were worried the black children would "change the complexion and atmosphere of the pool".

But it's not about race :rolleyes:

That was “alleged” right?

After seeing some interviews with people (mostly black people who had been turned away) what happened is that when the black children arrived, the whites there (not the staff, the other patrons) made racially charged statements like "What are THEY doing here?" And white parents took their children out and left. The black kids could not swim, they were horsing around, and creating some dangerous conditions. The staff was quickly overwhelmed and told the day care center people to leave.

After finding out that the pool had a contract with the black day care center, the white swim club members withdrew their membership causing the pool to close immediately since there was no income. Like it or not, this is the way it is supposed to work. Diversity can be forced upon the owners and operators of the pool, but cannot be forced upon the patrons of the pool.

Forum List

Back