You can't spell Triumph without Trump!

And you can't spell Chump without Trump............sorry I could not resist.

I think that should be his campaign slogan. :lol:
Don't forget the subtitle.......

The KING Of Bankruptcy!!

zztrump.jpg

(Maybe he could use a little-more experience as a community-activist. :eusa_whistle: )​

Well he's definitely not afraid to say what he thinks. I gotta give him credit for that. I saw him on Fox News the other night and really did rip the Hopey Changey One a new One. Not sure i could support him but i do respect him for being honest & blunt.

Well he's definitely not afraid to say what he thinks. I gotta give him credit for that. I saw him on Fox News the other night and really did rip the Hopey Changey One a new One. Not sure i could support him but i do respect him for being honest & blunt.

Libo everyone is honest about one party. When a dem bashes the reps he's probably accurate, when a rep bashes the dems he's probably accurate.

I don't give ppl any credit for bashing people they have motivation to bash, I want to hear him bash Bush or the republican party, then I'll know he stands on principle.

However being a fiscal conservative all the bankruptcies scare me.

Libo everyone is honest about one party. When a dem bashes the reps he's probably accurate, when a rep bashes the dems he's probably accurate.

I don't give ppl any credit for bashing people they have motivation to bash, I want to hear him bash Bush or the republican party, then I'll know he stands on principle.

Actually,Trump has blasted Bush & Republicans quite a bit in the past. I thought his interview on Fox News was very interesting. The way i look at it is if an inexperienced "Community Organizer" can be President,pretty much anyone can. So why not Donald Trump?

Actually,Trump has blasted Bush & Republicans quite a bit in the past. I thought his interview on Fox News was very interesting. The way i look at it is if an inexperienced "Community Organizer" can be President,pretty much anyone can. So why not Donald Trump?

Oh I'm not arguing that he can't win, look at Obama, if you can pull off the rockstar image you can win. It helps too if you're the opposite party of the last one that was in power.

I'm just saying I won't contribute to him being president.

Last edited:
Notice how liberals have all of the sudden become Trump haterz?? LMFAO! I'll bet they no longer sit in their tightie whities on Sunday evenings waiting for the Donald to come on... all ready with their bowl of picante sauce, chips, and a few hundred hoho's.. Poor leftists.

Just because you happen to agree with him does not make him 'honest'.

True, he's not afraid to say what he thinks. But I'd be afraid to think what he thinks.

Forum List

Back