You Can't Oppose Killing Puppies Unless You Adopt Every Dog On The Planet

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Take, for example, those who oppose the wholesale killing of puppies. The anti-puppy-killing crowd is loud and obnoxious, self-righteously declaring themselves to be “pro-life.”

Yet their love for the puppies only goes so far.

See, they want to defend puppies from being killed when they’re very young, but do you see them offering to adopt every dog on the entire planet?

I didn’t think so. These pro-puppy activists are only in support of dogs when people are killing them, but once they grow up, they’re all on their own. What are we supposed to do with all these dogs if not heinously kill them? I don’t see you pro-puppy people offering to take on more than one or two of them!

I’ll state it very clearly: you are not allowed to call yourself “pro-puppy” unless you agree to adopt every dog on the planet.

It’s just that simple.

Opinion: You Can't Oppose Killing Puppies Unless You Adopt Every Dog On The Planet

So what? When was life fair again?

I have 11 dogs and I get them spayed and neutered. I have four kids none are spayed and neutered but none have come home pregnant.

So what? When was life fair again?

I have 11 dogs and I get them spayed and neutered. I have four kids none are spayed and neutered but none have come home pregnant.
I take puppies and put them in a barrel to drown them. They’d have a life less than the Queen of England’s dogs.
WTF is wrong with you? Totally brainwashed no redeeming qualities.

Take, for example, those who oppose the wholesale killing of puppies. The anti-puppy-killing crowd is loud and obnoxious, self-righteously declaring themselves to be “pro-life.”

Yet their love for the puppies only goes so far.

See, they want to defend puppies from being killed when they’re very young, but do you see them offering to adopt every dog on the entire planet?

I didn’t think so. These pro-puppy activists are only in support of dogs when people are killing them, but once they grow up, they’re all on their own. What are we supposed to do with all these dogs if not heinously kill them? I don’t see you pro-puppy people offering to take on more than one or two of them!

I’ll state it very clearly: you are not allowed to call yourself “pro-puppy” unless you agree to adopt every dog on the planet.

It’s just that simple.

Opinion: You Can't Oppose Killing Puppies Unless You Adopt Every Dog On The Planet
Maybe we should kill all the deformed, genetic defects, the ones with the Gay Gene so as to purify the gene pool, or at least sterilize them at birth so they can't reproduce so we can make our Human Race stronger.

New Topics

Forum List

Back