....you can't make this stuff up.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
About Us

Mission Statement

We believe that all people, regardless of their gender identification or presentation, have the right to access safe and dignified restroom facilities without fear of harassment, judgement or violence. In order to reach this goal, PISSR is committed to establishing gender-neutral bathrooms.

http://www.pissr.org/aboutus.html

That's right, they're called PISSR.

Only in San Francisco....

that HAD to have been done on purpose :rotflmao:

My God - they're serious.

I really like the way PISSR discusses the "upside" of non-gender-specific restrooms. My favorite: Mothers will, at long last, be free of the quandry of taking their children of different genders to the restroom. Just take them all to the door marked "neither"! Yeah, seeing this bullshit will be GREAT for the kiddies. They may never piss again!

This is what happens when you subtract common sense from the equation of life. Nothing is too out of whack, too stupid, or too dangerous. Can the ACLU, the courts, and a federal mandate be far behind?

musicman said:
My God - they're serious.

I really like the way PISSR discusses the "upside" of non-gender-specific restrooms. My favorite: Mothers will, at long last, be free of the quandry of taking their children of different genders to the restroom. Just take them all to the door marked "neither"! Yeah, seeing this bullshit will be GREAT for the kiddies. They may never piss again!

This is what happens when you subtract common sense from the equation of life. Nothing is too out of whack, too stupid, or too dangerous. Can the ACLU, the courts, and a federal mandate be far behind?

Fascinating that they don't think that Fathers may take their Daughters to the Restroom occassionally. I thought they were "open-minded"...

This idea of gender-neutral bathrooms has been around for awhile. Much along the lines of the feminazi agenda. Of course they first zeroed in on gullible colleges. Just another communist-backed attack targeted to rip apart the fabric of our American society. :mad:

I care if it means removing urinals from all bathrooms! I'd have one in one of the bathrooms in my house if my wife would let me get away with it!

Forum List

Back