you can't make this shit up

I used to have the most interesting thoughts about Stephen Seagal. I bet I have seen each of his movies a dozen times.

Then he did that reality show where he plays at being a cop, because he can. Now this.

In all of my fantasies, Stephan Seagal never once played the part of a vapid, out of shape, overaged publicity whore.

Reality sucks.

really...you poor thing...

now kurt russell is da bomb....

that is one snake

He does nothing for me, bones. Goldie can have him. But feel free to suggest other fantasy celebrity lovers -- I have an opening now.

*Sad face*

My wife has a thing for the UFC Middle wieght champ George St. Pierre.

"He's so perfectly proportioned."

I don't understand. It sounds like the author thinks that people volunteering to help enforce the law is a bad thing.

Is it b/c some old actors are helping or people with odd names are pitching in?

It's because it comes across more as a PR ploy for a bunch of has-beens, than a serious law enforcement thing.

Also, most of the LEO's I know do not want untrained citizens out there enforcing what they believe is the law. More of a hindrance than a help. Which just reinforces the idea that this is just a stupid PR stunt to get Big Joe's name in the papers....

....right around the time hall of his legal shenanigans are starting to come to light too. How convenient.

I don't understand. It sounds like the author thinks that people volunteering to help enforce the law is a bad thing.

Is it b/c some old actors are helping or people with odd names are pitching in?

It's because it comes across more as a PR ploy for a bunch of has-beens, than a serious law enforcement thing.

Also, most of the LEO's I know do not want untrained citizens out there enforcing what they believe is the law. More of a hindrance than a help. Which just reinforces the idea that this is just a stupid PR stunt to get Big Joe's name in the papers....

....right around the time hall of his legal shenanigans are starting to come to light too. How convenient.

But, but, but........Steven Segal is trained to kill you with a stare!

The Government says we don't need guns,

*snip*

You can't make this shit up!
And yet you just did.
Educate yourselves:
Barack Obama on Gun Control
A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.
I can't make this shit up and I don't need to make this shit up! :lol:

Chicago has one of the highest gun violence rates in the nation -- and the Planet Earth. How foolish of us violence haters to think fewer guns might reduce this abysmal factoid.

BTW, if you have cable, the Investigation Discovery channel is broadcasting "Cops and Coyotes" tonight at 10 pm, EST. This is episode three of a five part series on law enforcement problems near the AZ border, and tonight's episode focuses on:

Just a few miles from the U.S. border with Mexico, Maricopa County Deputies chase down illegal immigrants attempting to sneak into the country. The U.S. Border Patrol catches a couple of drug mules red handed, carrying $320,000 worth of marijuana into America. And the elite SWAT tactical unit faces a deadly stand-off with a man threatening to kill himself.

Cops & Coyotes : Programs : Investigation Discovery : Discovery Press Web

I have not seen any of the episodes that previously aired so I dun know if this is quality journalism or not, but it seems to me this type of story gets little air time of any sort.

New Topics

Forum List

Back