you can't grow your own food and consume for a group party or for your family

The real fun begins when they gather the MeatHeads to protect whatever is left of them because you know those idiots will say " Just doing my job sir".

My source will be updated with additional facts as they occur.

Is there an objective report of this?

All I’m finding are crazy, hysterical, rightwing extremist sites, nothing factual.

What health codes or regulations were allegedly violated? Were warnings issued and ignored? Was a due process followed?

Yeap we can talk till were blue in the face, wont make any difference. Look at Ron Paul, he has directly challanged existing power and they have taken every opportunity to marginalize him. Now they have resorted to just removing him from polls or tossing polls out entirely.

We are trapped in a hopeless zytgiest of propaganda and encouraged stupidity. We have been failed by the media, failed by our justice system and failed by our congress. All parts of government have been captured, and all relevant media aswell.

Paranoid rightwing whining and nonsense – you place the blame everywhere but where it actually belongs.

Since you quoted Seawytch's post without quoting the moniker thought I would ass it. I don't think that Seawytch is right wing anything.

The real fun begins when they gather the MeatHeads to protect whatever is left of them because you know those idiots will say " Just doing my job sir".
There is some truth to what you say here even in the video the witch had that just doing my job authoritarianism attitude.

More information here.

Farm-to-Fork Dinner Fiasco

Tom Collins, our County Commissioner, furious by the events that took place, having formerly been a board member for the Southern Nevada Health District is putting together a meeting with himself, the current board members and ourselves to make sense of all this mess.

The first video which is labeled number 2 the speaker laid it out as was written from your source.

My source will be updated with additional facts as they occur. That wouldn't fit with your agenda though would it? You don't want to fix these kinds of problems, you just want to destroy government agencies as a result.

Our outrage at this event might be the same, but our ultimate goals are not.
Indeed. We side with the Founders and liberty and the individual...you however...presently...do not.

What part of "cradle to grave nanny state" is so hard for some to understand. Nannies don't just do things for you, you like. They also tell you what to do, and when you can do it. Eventually you wont be able to cook dinner for your family with our a food service license.

The first video which is labeled number 2 the speaker laid it out as was written from your source.

My source will be updated with additional facts as they occur. That wouldn't fit with your agenda though would it? You don't want to fix these kinds of problems, you just want to destroy government agencies as a result.

Indeed. We side with the Founders and liberty and the individual...you however...presently...do not.
EXACTLY:clap2:

No. you start by killing the guy that shows up at the door with a ticket book, reload, get some folks together and go get the rest of them, on to their bosses, then up to the mayors office, governors mansion. Rinse, reload, repeat.

And dinner is served.

EXACTLY:clap2:
Boggles the mind how many wish to trade liberty with security and partner up with people that only recognize them at vote buying time? :eusa_whistle:

Obamaturd is probably sitting on his throne laughing. This is so typical.

I have been to too many local farm family pig pickings where they feed from what they grow, they have guns and are not afraid to use them let some guberment official come to one of those party's and do what that witch did.
That is the reason the lefties want to take your guns also, so they can come in and do what they want. Remember the 2nd amendment was written to protect ourselves against a tyrannical gov't.

Overall, this seems much ado about nothing more than someone not wanting to obey the law. If you are going to sell prepared food to people, there are reasonable laws that come into play. If you don't abide by those laws, you're going to have problems. They should have used their lawyers to find out what the legal requirements were BEFORE they did the event.

I have been to too many local farm family pig pickings where they feed from what they grow, they have guns and are not afraid to use them let some guberment official come to one of those party's and do what that witch did.

Lil'rebnyc thumpin his chest again :rolleyes: ZZZzzz

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Better than obamaturd butt kissing from the lefty idiots here.

That is the reason the lefties want to take your guns also, so they can come in and do what they want. Remember the 2nd amendment was written to protect ourselves against a tyrannical gov't.

Fast and Furious was a botched plan by Holder and Obama to bring about the furor for repeal.

My source will be updated with additional facts as they occur.

Is there an objective report of this?

All I’m finding are crazy, hysterical, rightwing extremist sites, nothing factual.

What health codes or regulations were allegedly violated? Were warnings issued and ignored? Was a due process followed?

Yeap we can talk till were blue in the face, wont make any difference. Look at Ron Paul, he has directly challanged existing power and they have taken every opportunity to marginalize him. Now they have resorted to just removing him from polls or tossing polls out entirely.

We are trapped in a hopeless zytgiest of propaganda and encouraged stupidity. We have been failed by the media, failed by our justice system and failed by our congress. All parts of government have been captured, and all relevant media aswell.

Paranoid rightwing whining and nonsense – you place the blame everywhere but where it actually belongs.

nothing in mainstream media yet. My source, although a blog, appears to have much more information than other sources used in this thread. (see above post)
Mainstream media won't report it if it makes obamaturd look bad. They are a joke.

Overall, this seems much ado about nothing more than someone not wanting to obey the law. If you are going to sell prepared food to people, there are reasonable laws that come into play. If you don't abide by those laws, you're going to have problems. They should have used their lawyers to find out what the legal requirements were BEFORE they did the event.
Much ado about nothing? doesn't sound like you are in the middle to me. Just because something may be a law doesn't make it just or constitutionally supported law.

Forum List

Back