You Can't Eat Gold!

They aren't.

But GoldLine is ripping people off, at least according to 60 Minutes.

60 Minutes must be a bunch of idiots. Goldline sells a product, the consumer has a choice whether to buy what they're selling or not. I'm sure you 've heard of "buyer beware". Goldline does maintain an A+ rating from the BBB.

Why Choose Goldline? | Goldline International

PT Barnum had something to say on that subject.

You're living proof that P.T. Barnum was correct.

Prove it!

They aren't.

60 Minutes must be a bunch of idiots. Goldline sells a product, the consumer has a choice whether to buy what they're selling or not. I'm sure you 've heard of "buyer beware". Goldline does maintain an A+ rating from the BBB.

So,in other words, you didn't watch it and have no idea what the allegations are.

I've been an owner of gold for many years. You can buy gold in many different places. From what I understand of Goldline, I wouldn't buy it from that company.

Glenn Beck: Glenn Beck's Golden Advertiser Accused of 'Rip Off' - ABC News

They aren't.

So,in other words, you didn't watch it and have no idea what the allegations are.

I've been an owner of gold for many years. You can buy gold in many different places. From what I understand of Goldline, I wouldn't buy it from that company.

Glenn Beck: Glenn Beck's Golden Advertiser Accused of 'Rip Off' - ABC News

Yes, I watched it. Sounds like these guys are guilty of "capitalism" nothing more.

You do know that accusations doesn't prove anything.

Yes, I watched it. Sounds like these guys are guilty of "capitalism" nothing more.

Misrepresentation is not "capitalism."

Everyone deserves their day in court but hard sell tactics of overpriced products to senior citizens is egregious. You don't need to be found guilty of anything to know not to do business with someone if they are a shyster.

I'm a dummy where financial matters are concerned so I carefully avoid things I am not fully aware of and gold is not one of them. Before I would buy gold there are things I would need to know.

1) Who establishes the current price and what is it?

2) Where can I get it at the current price?

3) How much could I sell it for and to whom?

You know.....I do own a little bit of gold. I've got a nice 18k chain, with a really nice 18k camel.

As far as buying a whole bunch hoping that I get rich?

You know.........there's a LOT more to life than just being rich.

Misrepresentation is not "capitalism."

Everyone deserves their day in court but hard sell tactics of overpriced products to senior citizens is egregious. You don't need to be found guilty of anything to know not to do business with someone if they are a shyster.

There was no misrepresentation.

Forum List

Back