You can't do the age number on the Fab 4

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
like in sports - where teams of today were better than yesteryear (UCLA Bruins, Boston Celtics etc..)

doenst work that way in music........................

I lived in Seattle in 64 and 66 when they visited after theWorldsFair...............

I lived in Seattle in 64 and 66 when they visited after theWorldsFair...............
and thats when you went up to their Hotel room and did the deed?....

it'd be pretty cool if Paul was brought up on child molestation charges for having young ginscpy suck him off...

is there a statute of limitations for such things...?

I know the hammer's been dropping on Catholic priests decades after the fact...

'course mebbe ginscpy is angling for an out-of-court settlement, a la Michael Jackson...

mebbe good for a coupla mil going towards ginscpy's bank account...

in which case ginscpy is my long-lost brother...

Last edited:
and thats when you went up to their Hotel room and did the deed?....

it'd be pretty cool if Paul was brought up on child molestation charges for having young ginscpy suck him off...

is there a statute of limitations for such things...?

I know the hammer's been dropping on Catholic priests decades after the fact...

'course mebbe ginscpy is angling for an out-of-court settlement, a la Michael Jackson...

mebbe good for a coupla mil going towards ginscpy's bank account...

in which case ginscpy is my long-lost brother...

he thought he was blowing Ringo it turned out to be Pete Best with a Ringo mask on.....that's why Gins n Tonic hates Best....

Those were the days -early 1960s when Seattle came-of-age.

1962 Worlds Fair (best and most successfull ever - I went to it at least 5 times) Elvis, the Fab 4 fishing from the Edgewater......................................

Just imagine how good they would have been with state-of-the-art equipment and stadium facilities.

Forum List

Back