You cant beat the Math on Spending

Any honest person knows that Reagan and the Bushes increased spending and grew government.

The problem is that these nutters have a social agenda that is important to them....but that they KNOW is not important to independent voters. They have invented the idea that Democrats are spenders and government growers as a means to try and get fiscally conservative socially liberal citizens to give the GOP a chance in hell of winning those votes.

If the economy ( and limiting spending ) was really the primary motivator for nutters, they would avoid the GOP like the plague.

Sorry about killing your thread, Commrade.

:lol:

Oh wow, I'll bet you think you're the first one to call me that! I'll say one thing for this board, it doesn't have as many first-class nutters as most. I was used to being called that several times a day. Hats off to USMB for keeping the brain-dead to a minimum.

Sorry about killing your thread, Commrade.

:lol:

Oh wow, I'll bet you think you're the first one to call me that! I'll say one thing for this board, it doesn't have as many first-class nutters as most. I was used to being called that several times a day. Hats off to USMB for keeping the brain-dead to a minimum.

Your meme has been destroyed.

Thanks for playin.'

It appears that some people are A-OK with the Republican hypocrisy of big spending and big government.

When a Democrats spends big, there is no surprise there.

When a Republican spends big, we jab our flag lapel pins into our eyes to avoid looking at the painful truth.

By the way, Mitt Romney's budget is also a big spending budget that adds to the debt. So when you hear him paying the usual GOP lip service to smaller government and reducing the debt, don't cheer. You look like one of those "fool me twice" idiots.

It appears that some people are A-OK with the Republican hypocrisy of big spending and big government.

When a Democrats spends big, there is no surprise there.

When a Republican spends big, we jab our flag lapel pins into our eyes to avoid looking at the painful truth.

truth! except dems havent been spending big and repubs look at the figures and say...BIG SPENDER! No matter what the numbers say

Forum List

Back