you cannot base of color of skin if there illegal

I don't know how clear that is. your going to assuming someone illegal cause there lantio or black or any other color for that matter other than white...

:eusa_whistle:

why can't you answer that question? cause you don't have a valid good reason is racist and racial profile police are lying through there teeth.

All your color bases are belong to illegal?

Posts of all in his are English?

I don't know how clear that is. your going to assuming someone illegal cause there lantio or black or any other color for that matter other than white...

:eusa_whistle:

why can't you answer that question? cause you don't have a valid good reason is racist and racial profile police are lying through there teeth.

All your color bases are belong to illegal?

Posts of all in his are English?

The Turkey Leg goes well with pink.

You guys do realize the thing you're consistently picking on him for can't be helped; it's an actual defect, right?

Yes, I am serious.

Why not just dispute the argument you know full well he's trying to make?

I'm thinking English isn't your first language. I'm against illegals, regardless of color. There are illegal Irish in this country and they should be shipped home as well.
I think a lot of people would be stunned at the number of English/Aussie/South African illegals in the country.

But the rub there is that very few, if any, of them are involved in drug gang violence on the southern border.

I'd love to join an English Gang.

We'd all wear bowler hats, and force newbys to drink their tea without cream or sugar!

The English drink their tea hot, with milk, and sometimes with sugar. It's gross!!

I think a lot of people would be stunned at the number of English/Aussie/South African illegals in the country.

But the rub there is that very few, if any, of them are involved in drug gang violence on the southern border.

I'd love to join an English Gang.

We'd all wear bowler hats, and force newbys to drink their tea without cream or sugar!

The English drink their tea hot, with milk, and sometimes with sugar. It's gross!!

Hey, I drink my tea hot, with sugar, and occasionally milk, and I've never been outside the US! Hot tea = tasty :evil:

You guys do realize the thing you're consistently picking on him for can't be helped; it's an actual defect, right?

Yes, I am serious.

Why not just dispute the argument you know full well he's trying to make?

I, for one, am tired of being asked to prove I am not a racist just because I want the government to enforce the law.

Taking his question seriously gives his racist assumptions too much credit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back