You can still buy fertilizer

The intended purpose and need for Fertilizer is not for death, it has an actual purpose and need in society.

Can we say the same for guns? Nope.

Thread Fail.

Even a dope such as yourself should be able to read.

The intended purpose of the guns owned by Lanza was for protection against those whom might do her harm. An actual purpose and need in society.

Learn, think... and THEN post.

So there is no real need except to kill or injure.

Thanks for proving my point.

The first option is to dissuade.

As per usual, you have failed.

LOL

Yeah lets go back to sharpened sticks to kill for our meat

Weird, I didn't know that the hamburgers, chicken breasts and salmon I bought at the store were killed by being shot.

Deer is illegal to domesticate(so we hunt them since we cant raise them). I prefer deer over steroids any day

For those ignorant of how beef, pork, and lamb get to the counter for sale, perhaps they should take a trip through a slaughter house and see how air guns are used to kill livestock.
Chickens on the other hand are beheaded by the thousands on a daily basis. Perhaps we should give that job to Arabs they seem so good at beheading.

Even a dope such as yourself should be able to read.

The intended purpose of the guns owned by Lanza was for protection against those whom might do her harm. An actual purpose and need in society.

Learn, think... and THEN post.

So there is no real need except to kill or injure.

Thanks for proving my point.

The first option is to dissuade.

As per usual, you have failed.

LOL

You probably shouldn't have even responded at all. That would have been way more reasonable than this.

So it seems this is yet another failed thread by the selfish, me-first crowd who care more about their guns they they do about innocent children being needlessly killed. Be proud of yourselves, I'm sure you are true patriotic Americans.

Weird, I didn't know that the hamburgers, chicken breasts and salmon I bought at the store were killed by being shot.

Deer is illegal to domesticate(so we hunt them since we cant raise them). I prefer deer over steroids any day

So innocent children are the price so you can eat deer. Got it.

You probably shouldn't have even responded at all. That would have been way more reasonable than this. :)

So it seems this is yet another failed thread by the selfish, me-first crowd who care more about their guns they they do about innocent children being needlessly killed. Be proud of yourselves, I'm sure you are true patriotic Americans.

Do you hear the sound of trumpets??

I guess we all seem to forget the primary reason for the Second Amendment to our Constitution. It was to make every man responsible for the safety of himself, his family and his country Not the government.

I guess we all seem to forget the primary reason for the Second Amendment to our Constitution. It was to make every man responsible for the safety of himself, his family and his country Not the government.

Thats the problem..

So innocent children are the price so you can eat deer. Got it.

You probably shouldn't have even responded at all. That would have been way more reasonable than this. :)

As with everything else you typically say, you have failed to come up with your own original thought. Good for you.

You in a militia?

Right, they're for war. The military should have them, not average citizens. Thanks for highlighting that!

There is a lot including my step father who uses them for hunting. He eats everything he hunts for.. You want to take that right away as well

Does he NEED to hunt?

No.

Do you need to drive to get from point A to B? You can talk mass transit. What he does is his business, not yours or your left wing basement dweller's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back