You can rest quietly now America.....The Obama girls received their swine flu shots

What's the big deal? They are just another black family living in government housing.:lol:

And the GOP wonders why black people don't vote for them...

Please feel free to correct my statement if you do not feel it is correct. Guess you find no humor in anything these days. What does my statement have to do with anything the GOP stands for? I take it you must be one of those Obama sheep. Quit being so highbrow and let your hair down a little.:lol:

USATODAY Oct 27 2009

Presidential daughters Malia and Sasha Obama have received H1N1 flu shots.

Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, received the shots last week when the vaccine became available to schoolchildren in the Washington, D.C., area, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, spokesman for first lady Michelle Obama.

The president and first lady will get H1N1 shots after they have been administered to priority groups, including children, young adults, and pregnant women, McCormick Lelyveld added.

All four Obamas have received regular flu shots.

last week huh? and wasn't it just this week you were handing out excuses as to why they had not? DUMMIE:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's the big deal? They are just another black family living in government housing.:lol:

Please feel free to correct my statement if you do not feel it is correct. Guess you find no humor in anything these days. What does my statement have to do with anything the GOP stands for? I take it you must be one of those Obama sheep. Quit being so highbrow and let your hair down a little.:lol:

there is a thread started by ABS in the flame zone called.....The more conservative you are, the less humor you have......well perhaps its not just the right leaners.....:eusa_eh:

I'm not uptight. I'm also not a racist prick.

lol!

:lol:

all the pinhead racists will call you racist now.

wtf ever happend to tv shows like All in the Family, Barney Miller, Chico and the Man which were full of ethnic and racial humor? people could take a joke in those days, today so many people are so throughly uptight they could pick up a quarter with their asshole.

I'm not uptight. I'm also not a racist prick.

No. I would just consider you a regular old run of the mill prick. I'm not a racist prick either.

lol!

:lol:

all the pinhead racists will call you racist now.

wtf ever happend to tv shows like All in the Family, Barney Miller, Chico and the Man which were full of ethnic and racial humor? people could take a joke in those days, today so many people are so throughly uptight they could pick up a quarter with their asshole.

I could care less about being called a racist. If the person doing all the name calling really knew me they would think differently. Today, the word racist is tossed around with little or no meaning. When that spear is thrown it is meant to make a person stop, step back, and say, "Oh. I'm so sorry. Did I offend you or something?" It is used as a "shock" tactic to intimidate other people who have different views than somebody on the very liberal fucked-up left. People who are so quick to call you a racist are usually uptight buttheads with little or no sense of humor.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back