You can rest quietly now America.....The Obama girls received their swine flu shots

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
USATODAY Oct 27 2009

Presidential daughters Malia and Sasha Obama have received H1N1 flu shots.

Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, received the shots last week when the vaccine became available to schoolchildren in the Washington, D.C., area, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, spokesman for first lady Michelle Obama.

The president and first lady will get H1N1 shots after they have been administered to priority groups, including children, young adults, and pregnant women, McCormick Lelyveld added.

All four Obamas have received regular flu shots.

I hope the whole lot of 'em get the flu and crap all over the west wing AND the family dog.

:rofl: :clap2:

Oh Sinaaaaatra! :lol:

Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, received the shots last week when the vaccine became available to schoolchildren in the Washington, D.C., area, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, spokesman for first lady Michelle Obama.

The president and first lady will get H1N1 shots after they have been administered to priority groups, including children, young adults, and pregnant women, McCormick Lelyveld added.

Obama daughters get swine flu shots - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Those are private medical records ! How DARE they release them ??

( I'm glad the finally listened to Sinatra and I but did they get the REAL stuff ? Only Terral knows ):eusa_shhh:

USATODAY Oct 27 2009

zero fucks given ........

I know Mr Sinatra was so worried about the health and well being of the Obama girls. He fussed for almost two days over them.

USATODAY Oct 27 2009

OH THANK GOODNESS!

Now I can sleep.

Our schools are giving the innoculations at the schools, I found out when I called to see if the vaccination was in (it is).

Forum List

Back