You can kiss my unmoral liberal ass

B

BleedingHeart

I am SO sick of you stupid conservatives using morality as an argument. No, this country was not founded on Christianity; No, tradition is not an argument. Get it through your thick heads: Religion has NO place in government. Go to church. Follow their rules. Don't come into government and say: "I'm a Christian. I don't like gay people. Let's ban gay marriage because my religion says its the right thing to do and Christians are the majority in the United States." If I'm not mistaken, a republic was created to help ensure protection of the minority's rights, the minority here being homosexuals in America.
Tired of it. No valid argument except: "god doesn't want it because the bible said so." You can take your bible and shove it up your conservative ass, and, if your bans on sodomy hadnt been lifted, some old bitch next door would probably call the cops on you.
And YOU are the un-American ones for not standing up for the constitution.

yes, I know what sodomy is. So, don't even goooooo there.

Everybody rants, bleeder. Usually we wait for someone to say something objectionable before we start though. I can't remember anybody recently suggesting that their opponents in a debate insert objects into their bodies in an effort to expand their reasoning capabilities, but then I don't read all the threads.
You'll catch more peoples attention with reason than emotion, you'll hold their attention (and eventully their respect) with logic and facts, not graphic imagery.
Other than that, welcome to the board. If you are feeling I am castigating you unfairly, I apologize, I'm only trying to help you get your thoughts a fair hearing.

Mr. Bleeding, you are free to come here and express your views and participate in any thread you wish, but I don't think it's a good idea to be starting off your stay here with namecalling.

hahahahahha! Such a bitchy little attitude you have there!!! Didn't have your wheaties this morning???? BTW - welcome to the board, I am sure I am the dope that brought you here! :)

Have a good day!!!!! and I don't kiss LIBS ASS! :)

Ok, well maybe my bleeding heart friend was a little angry. LOL But I do agree with him.

I feel like Conservatives/Liberals are on two totally different planets. I don't understand why we are so divided? Would it effect everyones life so horribly if we left gun laws alone? Or if we accepted gays as human beings? Lordy..didn't we go through this with slavery?

Somewhere we have to start agreeing on this stuff, or our children are going to be having another civil war.

Originally posted by Keebs
Ok, well maybe my bleeding heart friend was a little angry. LOL But I do agree with him.

I feel like Conservatives/Liberals are on two totally different planets. I don't understand why we are so divided? Would it effect everyones life so horribly if we left gun laws alone? Or if we accepted gays as human beings? Lordy..didn't we go through this with slavery?

Somewhere we have to start agreeing on this stuff, or our children are going to be having another civil war.

I agree with the thought that reasonable people must find common ground. Laws you believe in that are the least objectionable in exchange for what I find least objectionable. However, most divisive issues are those which cannot be solved logically. They involve emotions, beliefs and a whole host of "illogical" reasons. How forward thinking Gene Roddenberry was by developing the "vulcan" philosophy!

Everybody rants, bleeder. Usually we wait for someone to say something objectionable before we start though.

And now that i've climbed back onto my chair after falling off laughing...

And YOU are the un-American ones for not standing up for the constitution.

If the constitution were upheld, my friend, the judges wouldn't
legislate from the bench for you. Be careful what you wish for.

If the constitution were upheld, my friend, the judges wouldn't
legislate from the bench for you. Be careful what you wish for.

Luckily, our forefathers were smart enough to know that they need amendments. Like with women rights to vote, and freedom from slavery....etc.

I know he's angry, and maybe he didn't approach this in the calmest manner. But, I can feel where he is coming from. Oppression isn't right. Black, Indian, White, Female, Male, Gay, Lesbian. It doesn't matter really. We are all human, and we all deserve the same respect.

It's no ones business who we go to bed with, and I get frustrated too. My stepdad is gay, I love him very very much, and it upsets me that he cannot have the same rights that I have.
:(

Forum List

Back