You Can Judge a Book by its Cover

Facinating theory

Has anyone but me ever noticed the high percentage of police who have upturned noses which make them look like hogs?

A massive generalization of course, but still..

For those of you who are amused by caracture of professional or people with some psychological inclination I direct you to the Rosetta's Merry Alphabet

Has anyone but me ever noticed the high percentage of police who have upturned noses which make them look like hogs?

I bet there's something to it. That's more of a Northern European and Celtic trait. Given that police tend to come from those ethnic backgrounds, it makes sense.

Speaking of physiognomy have any of you ever noticed that the FOX morning show hosts all have eyes that are far too close together?

I normally associate that characteristic with slightly retarded people.

Based on the quality of their thinking on that show, there might be something to my theory.

Speaking of physiognomy have any of you ever noticed that the FOX morning show hosts all have eyes that are far too close together?

Based on the quality of their thinking on that show, there might be something to my theory.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least they hire the handicap :lol:

Forum List

Back