You can count on the violence getting worse.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The best thing about the left is that it indoctrinated it's sycophants to hate guns. The only thing keeping leftist parasites at bay, is the 2nd Amendment. They're not interested in public safety. They are just lucky we believe in God, and aren't willing to go to hell. Be prepared to defend yourself however, because at some point the bed wetters are going to arm themselves with guns.

The best thing about the left is that it indoctrinated it's sycophants to hate guns. The only thing keeping leftist parasites at bay, is the 2nd Amendment. They're not interested in public safety. They are just lucky we believe in God, and aren't willing to go to hell. Be prepared to defend yourself however, because at some point the bed wetters are going to arm themselves with guns.

Hhonest question....you have a gun, you know you arent going to hell, and you want to meet god...

....why don't you kill yourself? I don't want you to do so, but why don't you?

Hhonest question....you have a gun, you know you arent going to hell, and you want to meet god...

Simple...Thou shall not kill (or commit murder)...including yourself.

Simple...Thou shall not kill (or commit murder)...including yourself.

I see. Well, thank goodness that was in there, eh?

The left doesn't hate guns nor do they abhor violence. Every mass shooter in modern history was either a schizophrenic enabled by the left or an outright left winger. It was only a couple months ago when a Sanders democrat party activist tried to murder an entire republican baseball team and they buried the story faster than they buried Hodgkinson. The jury is still out on Paddock but he was a registered democrat and a CBS executive characterized his victims as "just gun toting republican voters".

the left doesn't hate guns.

Why don't you show him how it's done....lead by example.....and I'll withhold my personal wishes.....

What a messed up assclown you are
That doesn't make any sense. I don't believe in this magical hoo-hah.

And, I admit, I'm a little disapponted with the answer. I would expect something more indicative of self-control or free will, like, "I love this life, I wouldnt end it."

And, I admit, I'm a little disapponted with the answer. I would expect something more indicative of self-control or free will, like, "I love this life, I wouldnt end it."

Your posts and persona wreaks of a little man.......in every way imaginable.

Your desperation to hurt others on this forum for no reason is proof.

The left doesn't hate guns nor do they abhor violence. Every mass shooter in modern history was either a schizophrenic enabled by the left or an outright left winger. It was only a couple months ago when a Sanders democrat party activist tried to murder an entire republican baseball team and they buried the story faster than they buried Hodgkinson. The jury is still out on Paddock but he was a registered democrat and a CBS executive characterized his victims as "just gun toting republican voters".

the left doesn't hate guns.

Let's be accurate please. He was NOT a registered voter.

If the left was really concerned about "gun violence" they would have called for Obama's impeachment and A.G. Holder's arrest for the monumental craziness of "operation fast/furious" when Obama authorized his A.G.'s plan to ship about 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. It's not too late to indict A.G. Holder for manslaughter for his part in supplying the weapon that was used to murder a Border Patrol Officer but the left doesn't seem interested.

they left doesn't hate guns.
The just hate guns not in left wing hands.

Black men are only 6% of the population but commit about HALF of all murders! Even BLACK White house correspondent April Ryan commented how bad this is! Plus blacks lead in almost ALL other violent crime categories!

So, yeah, as long as you have around 50 million blacks in America you can expect a lot of violence!

Forum List

Back