"you can bet we'll ask her about dead 7 year old"...House hearing for Homeland Sec Nielsen next week

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
will be good TV

DuaNoTrWkAAipFH.jpg

Evidently the girl's predicament was made worse by her father's failure to tell anyone that she was sick.

Any citizen who was breaking the law and endangering their child would be crucified.

In this case the left is standing on the dead child's body like a soap box to further the agenda

It’s typical of the left to make such a big deal about it. If it was the father who died, we would never hear about it. Hang the father for neglecting his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s typical of the left to make such a big deal about it. If it was the father who died, we would never hear about it. Hang the father for neglecting his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is being distorted out of all shape, for sure. Immigrants jumping the border die on a daily basis, pretty near, the majority because of exactly what killed this little girl. They expect the "walk" across the border will take so long, then they get lost in the desert and they die. Trying to make it sound as if it was a Border Patrol problem, when they did all they could to save her, is completely political and wholly unfair.

That said, I haven't seen an article that goes into many details, though, about them coming into custody and what happened, except that the child was in BP's "custody" for 8 hours total. I could be missing something. If so, I'd appreciate a link.

Oooh...eight hours (it's alleged) without food or water (all the while the father insisting the girl is perfectly healthy).
Are we running a detention center for people illegally entering the country, or a boarding house?

Forum List

Back