you can bet nobody thought of THIS before

"A year ago the pundits & talking heads, people that couldn’t do the job before, were begging for conciliation and peace - “please meet, don’t go to war.” Now that we meet and have a great relationship with Kim Jong Un, the same haters shout out, “you shouldn’t meet, do not meet!”" - President Trump

Yes they signed an agreement that laid out the basic framework for denuclearization that is not a formal or final agreement dumbass.

There is literally no framework for denuclaerization other than stating that it is a goal.
Tell it to CBS News that was from the link the OP posted in their response.

Yes they signed an agreement that laid out the basic framework for denuclearization that is not a formal or final agreement dumbass.

There is literally no framework for denuclaerization other than stating that it is a goal.
Tell it to CBS News that was from the link the OP posted in their response.

CBS said nothing about framework for denuclrearization, they did say and I quote "The two leaders agreed upon a basic framework -- here are its four components:"

Not the same thing. The framework is around the entire summit not a specific topic such as removing nukes.
Denuclearization was the main reason for the summit so that in fact is part of the framework. This is the first step in a process that has long way to go and may go nowhere it is not Trump giving up the farm as some like to claim nor is it an agreement to lasting peace as others like to claim.

so now you agree with me they signed something - you sound like Trump - NO - YES - NO - YES.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Famous peace deals that were signed on the first meeting.

{Trumpet's blare} dut, dut, duh daa!!!!!!!

OK, Siete, you're on. Go!

This is proof of why we need "voter literacy tests".
Most of the RWNJ's wouldn't be able to get a drivers license, much less vote - not that most don't drive without them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’m telling you they did not sign a peace agreement which you stated in your OP with this this is the idiot signing peaceagreements with the US peace agreements are reached at the end of the process not at the first meeting that’s as clear as I can make it for. If you still wish to display your stupidity claiming they signed a peace agreement so be it.

RW dipshits have been giving Trump the Peace Prize for a month - denuclearization isnt considered making peace - idiot

and I never said or mentioned FINAL in one goddamn post - quote me or STFU

Two Nobel peace prizes, Trump's wins are that HUGE!

You have to give Dennis one..that dude has to be the smartest one of all

I should get one, for voting for Trump!
A Nobel Prize for a glorified photo-op... We'll see what happens... But best of luck to him. I always wanted a businessman as president. We shall see. It's like the Dutch, the first country to ask does it pay, instead of is it God's will. Hopefully this will be does it pay, instead of ideology driven. Here's hoping.

Obama got a Nobel prize for? Poor franco :itsok:

RW dipshits have been giving Trump the Peace Prize for a month - denuclearization isnt considered making peace - idiot

and I never said or mentioned FINAL in one goddamn post - quote me or STFU

Two Nobel peace prizes, Trump's wins are that HUGE!

You have to give Dennis one..that dude has to be the smartest one of all

I should get one, for voting for Trump!
A Nobel Prize for a glorified photo-op... We'll see what happens... But best of luck to him. I always wanted a businessman as president. We shall see. It's like the Dutch, the first country to ask does it pay, instead of is it God's will. Hopefully this will be does it pay, instead of ideology driven. Here's hoping.

Obama got a Nobel prize for? Poor franco :itsok:
Mainly not being a God damn Republican, his Cairo speech and many others, and what he did his first 8 months which was plenty. Nice propaganda BS question. Read something. One thing dupe is that you probably believe he got it when he was actually just nominated. Because that crap is the GOP dupe news.

Forum List

Back