“You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you,”

As president, Trump—who benefited from $10 million in NRA spending backing his candidacy and another $19.7 million attacking Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton—has spoken at NRA events and pledged his loyalty to the group. “You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you,” he said at the NRA’s annual meeting last April.

The NRA raised a record amount of money in 2016

I cant see any justice for the Parkland 17 coming from this source.

Trump = bought and paid for.
You don't see very much anyway.
Many Americans will die because the NRA bought Trump and his mates. I see that clearly enough.

You will forgive me for saying you're a poor source of prediction. You have no idea of the foundations of our society, nor the difference between being a "subject" (you) and a "citizen" (me). My representatives are elected to represent my views and yours are there to provide rules.

As president, Trump—who benefited from $10 million in NRA spending backing his candidacy and another $19.7 million attacking Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton—has spoken at NRA events and pledged his loyalty to the group. “You came through for me, and I am going to come through for you,” he said at the NRA’s annual meeting last April.

Plenty of justice, you just have no concept of freedom.

Were you this outraged with Obama? He was President for eight years, he did nothing, his Congress of Democrats, did nothing. Now, you are outraged?

The other thing is, we don’t care what you think, you aren’t a citizen here, your freedoms are not at risk, you seem to also have no grasp of the issue either.

So pommy tommy is a prisoner of mother england
who'd a thought

Many Americans will die because the NRA bought Trump and his mates. I see that clearly enough.

You will forgive me for saying you're a poor source of prediction. You have no idea of the foundations of our society, nor the difference between being a "subject" (you) and a "citizen" (me). My representatives are elected to represent my views and yours are there to provide rules.
But I can go about my business free of fear. I dont need a gun to live my life and my kids can go to school without being shot up. You are not free. You live in fear and need guns to conduct the most basic of tasks. Strange "freedom".

You don't seem to understand how supporting someone is supposed to work.

Why didn't the NRA support HIllary, when the polls all said that she would win?

But I can go about my business free of fear. I dont need a gun to live my life and my kids can go to school without being shot up. You are not free. You live in fear and need guns to conduct the most basic of tasks. Strange "freedom".

You presume a lot. I do not live in fear. While I do have a permit to carry if I choose, I do not. I work in a school and have no fear that the students around me are a danger. Since you don't live here and really have no idea what you're talking about, you really shouldn't comment. Go pound sand.

Tammy Pussboy adores being told how to live by foreign strangers in Brussels whom none of us ever even voted for.
He is extremely distraught about Brexit!
He also hates that Americans have their rights enshrined as he is basically a lover of everything fascist and despises freedom.
He’s in for a very rough ride over the coming years :)

who'd a thought
He’s Welsh. He despises the English, Americans and Freedom and autonomy.

who'd a thought
Link ?

who'd a thought
Link ?
Just read every post you’ve ever made here, Tammy.

Forum List

Back