You Blew It, Ladies

I love it. They terrorize men, but it is the man's fault. FUcking dumbass.

No, you guys blew it. Or some of you did, anyway. There wouldn't be a metoo movement if the guys hadn't been misbehaving in a big way.
You have been threatening women with unemployment ever since you got wind of the metoo movement. Keep it up, Billy; you are a shining example of what the movement is against.

No threat from me. Merely an observation of human nature.

And technically, guys blew nothing. No loss to the male managers. They're already employed.

And now men are passing laws giving rapists control of women’s bodies. Logical conservative response, hmm?

And now men are passing laws giving rapists control of women’s bodies. Logical conservative response, hmm?

when-you-hear-celebration-meme.jpg

No, you guys blew it. Or some of you did, anyway. There wouldn't be a metoo movement if the guys hadn't been misbehaving in a big way.
You have been threatening women with unemployment ever since you got wind of the metoo movement. Keep it up, Billy; you are a shining example of what the movement is against.

th

Yeah... All of us guys are like that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

There is plenty of fault to go around on both sides
Notice the marginalization of men who actually are gentlemen. Just because liberal men fuck it up for women, this guy thinks all guys must do it. Want real change where women arent being victimized, then women need to stop voting for the Demoncraps, because it is those guys who always fuck it up.

th

Yeah... All of us guys are like that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Or some of you did,
You forget your glasses today, Drain Bamaged?

Actually, if the women had been in their proper environments, there would have been little to no opportunity for anything to happen.

When you invade a Mans World you need to be prepared to deal with Men, and everything thst comes with that.

There is plenty of fault to go around on both sides
Notice the marginalization of men who actually are gentlemen. Just because liberal men fuck it up for women, this guy thinks all guys must do it. Want real change where women arent being victimized, then women need to stop voting for the Demoncraps, because it is those guys who always fuck it up.

Liberal men fuck it up? So your silly claim is that conservative men have never objectified women? This isn't a partisan issue and when you make it one you are exactly who I am referring to when I said there is plenty of fault on both sides.

Liberal men fuck it up?

Yes. They fucked it up a century ago by accepting the idea that they were as inferior as the women were and demanding that women be considered equal to Men because of it. This both empowered these eunuchs to follow their effeminate lifestyles but ave caused significant damage to Society as a whole and Real Men specifically for the last one hundred years.

Forum List

Back